Chapter 19

Fan Yuan fell asleep again, but Gu Yang moved back and forth in the quilt, unable to fall back asleep.

The more lucid he was, the quicker his vague memory of being a mermaid came back.

After remembering all the details, Gu Yang began to rejoice that Fan Yuan was asleep, otherwise he really didn’t know how to face him.

He quietly leaned out of the quilt, propped his arms, and laid beside Fan Yuan to watch him carefully.

Early in the morning, Fan Yuan opened his eyes and met Gu Yang with panda eyes.

Gu Yang smiled happily at Fan Yuan: “Fan Yuan, good morning.”

Fan Yuan raised his hand and rubbed the black spots under Gu Yang’s eyes.

“You didn’t sleep?”

Gu Yang half-closed his eyes after being rubbed by Fan Yuan, shook his head, and did not resist.

The exam time was fixed, even if Gu Yang didn’t sleep, he still had to participate in the competition.

The two got up together, Gu Yang obviously didn’t have a good rest, and his movements were slow.

Fan Yuan saw it and didn’t speak.

The two were in different examination rooms, and when they parted, Gu Yang even patted Fan Yuan on the shoulder.

“Just a few hours, I’ll sleep after the exam.”

Fan Yuan looked at him sideways, his eyes were a little cold. Gu Yang shrank his neck knowing he was wrong.

As the exam start time was approaching, there was a knock on the door of Gu Yang’s exam room.

Fan Yuan came in with a cup of steaming coffee and a pack of chocolates, and put them on Gu Yang’s table. His forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, obviously he ran out to buy them in a hurry.

Gu Yang was holding a cup of hot coffee, dumbfounded.

Fan Yuan raised his hand and patted Gu Yang’s forehead: “Write a good test.”

The invigilator came over to chase the person away, but before Gu Yang could speak, Fan Yuan had already left.

When the exam started, Gu Yang was a little distracted while holding the coffee.

He looked at the coffee in his hand and the chocolate on the table. Before he ate it, he felt that the sweetness had spread from his mouth to his heart little by little.

Seeing that Gu Yang didn’t eat or drink, just seeing him stare at the things in a daze, the invigilator thought that there must be something to help with cheating on the coffee and chocolate, so he confiscated the coffee and chocolate when he came over.

Gu Yang wanted to resist, but was warned once by the invigilator, so he could only start the exam obediently.

The aftermath of staying up all night began to appear in the second half of the exam. Gu Yang’s eyelids were battling, and he was struggling to write the answers. During this period, he looked sadly at the confiscated coffee and chocolate on the podium several times.

Because Gu Yang’s eyes were too sad, the invigilator looked several times at the coffee cup in his hand, with a suspicious expression.

Gu Yang felt drowsy, fell asleep on the table with a pen in hand after finishing writing, he didn’t even hear the bell when the exam was over, and the invigilator took away the papers.

After Fan Yuan came to look for Gu Yang after the exam, he saw only Gu Yang sleeping soundly on the table in the empty exam room.

He walked up to Gu Yang, stretched out his hand to brush the short hair on Gu Yang’s forehead, and then pushed him.