Chapter 82

This time, the setting of the dream world is a bit complex, and the history is very ancient.

For tens of thousands of years, the divine realm and the dark realm have been in constant confrontation and resistance to each other. The divine kings and the dark gods represent the kings of the two camps. They are gods born with the world, with comparable power, mutually suppressing and restraining each other.

However, due to Fan Yuan’s betrayal and plot against the divine king, whom he had nurtured and trusted, the divine tree was destroyed, and the divine power was stripped from his body. For a while, the world was in turmoil, and the dark gods had no opponents in this world, completely shattering the balance that had been maintained for millions of years.

Fan Yuan, the mastermind behind all this, felt no guilt. He hurriedly brought Gu Yang back to the realm of the dark gods, heading straight to the prison tower he had prepared in advance.

Compared to the brightness of the divine realm, the realm of the dark gods was much darker and more oppressive.

As soon as the two landed, they were stopped by someone.

This person was dressed in luxurious robes, looking like a dandy, but his gaze towards Gu Yang was rather repulsive, as if he was looking at a juicy piece of meat.

“You really brought the divine king back?”

The person leaned in close to Gu Yang and took a deep breath, but in the next moment, Fan Yuan pushed him away.

Fan Yuan pulled Gu Yang to the other side, firmly embracing him, ignoring the person, and leading Gu Yang forward quickly.

The person didn’t approach them again, but he shouted maliciously at Fan Yuan:

“Fan Yuan, you are now the biggest traitor in the hearts of the divine realm’s people. You deceived the divine king and stripped him of his divine power. Now the dark god is waiting for you to offer the divine king to him. Don’t… take the wrong path. In this world, apart from the dark realm, you have no way out.”

Fan Yuan turned a deaf ear and walked away with Gu Yang.

Gu Yang looked at Fan Yuan, feeling extremely curious about the intricate setting Fan Yuan had created.

“Isn’t the dark gods on our side?”

Fan Yuan stopped in his tracks, suddenly lifted Gu Yang onto his shoulders, and flew into the sky:

“Here, we have no companions, only each other.”

Gu Yang held onto Fan Yuan’s shoulders tightly, looking in astonishment at the shrinking view beneath them. Unable to resist, he reached out and touched Fan Yuan’s back.

“Fan Yuan, you can fly even without wings!”

Fan Yuan ignored him and brought him directly to the top platform of the tall tower that had been prepared long ago.

This tower was located in the deepest part of the dark realm, soaring into the clouds. The surroundings were pitch black, and strangely, the tower had no doors. The long walls below were all solid, and it was only the part that soared into the clouds that had livable space.

Fan Yuan landed with Gu Yang on the platform at the top of the tower and pushed open the large door in front of the platform.

Gu Yang was somewhat intimidated by the height of the tower. He currently had no wings nor divine powers. In a hurry, he followed Fan Yuan into the tower.

As he entered, he was startled by the layout of the top floor of the tower. It was surprisingly similar to the structure of their real-life villa, with two levels.