5."MIN YOONGI"

5 MONTHS LATER:
Jimin's pov:
5 months went by and I got habitual to my in-law's...mumma(mrs.min)knows when I need what,she never judges me being intersex...dadda(mr.min)he loves me alot and also allowed me to open flower shop of my mom...yoonie,he has made me his obsession,he needs me every minute...bed,hall,garden, flower shop even in bathroom sometimes..he follows me...I have become attached to him.. everything is well except yoongi's one habit,that is my nipples sucking...he saw one lady breastfeeding her baby in park and from then he sucks my nipple saying"I'm your baby na"....that too with those puppy and doe eyez...for further read today's episode...

Night 10:00 pm(min palace):
Min couple along with their son and d.s were having dinner..."jimin son,are you going to shop tommorow?"mrs.min asked making jimin look at her...jimin nodded saying(yes mumma)..."son can you bring yoongi to hospital,he needs to get some tests done tomorrow"mrs.min said making yoongi whine(yoonie ish no shick mamma..wae yoonie gow hodphital)..mr.min shaked his head and said(we know yoonie is not sick but baby you need to take health checkup for your own good)yoongi shaked his head telling no... before Mr and Mrs.min could say something, jimin said((don't worry mumma dadda..he will go and I'll take him)...min couple nodded as they knew jimin won't risk yoongi's health...

After dinner...min couple nodded yoonmin bye..and jimin asked yoongi to frehnup, until he makes warm milk..yoongi nodded and went upstairs...

Yoonmin room🐱🐥:
Jimin entered room only to be greeted by yoongi going through his clothes..(what are you doing yoon?)jimin asked placing milk glass on table..."yoonie ish selwecting angel clotjws"yoongi said after taking one dress and closing the door... jimin took clothes and walked towards bathroom after saying(drink it and yes!it's little hot so carefully,okay)..yoongi nodded and sat on bed drinking milk slowly waiting for his angel...jimin came out of bathroom wearing night gown(yoongi choice)

Yoongi layed on bed and jimin followed after placing glass on side table and closing lights...jimin was laying when yoongi suddenly side-hugged him giving his best puppy eyes...jimin smiled and sat up taking off her night gown leaving her in undergarments...

Yoongi gulped as even his mind was little but body was adult..jimin looked at yoongi who was looking at his body with lustful eyes making him shy and try to cover his body..."no hidw angel..all yoonie"yoongi said and started sucking jimin's clothed nipple...jimin looked at him confuse suddenly remembering that he still had bra and yoongi didn't knew how to take it off...(wait yoonie) jimin pulled making yoongi whine and growl showing dominance..."yoonie wants hish food"yoongi yelled little making jimin flinch...(calm..down...let me...take it off)jimin said shuttering.. yoongi nodded still little growling...jimin took off his bra and sat looking down shyly...yoongi looked at melons and started sucking them...(ah..)jimin yepled little due to little sharp bite on his nipple.."donwt take yoonie awqt from hish food nexwt time"...jimin nodded little feeling submissive..

Little bit ahm:

Yoongi layed jimin and continued sucking while hovering jimin..jimin moaned little when yoongi started fondling with his other nipple(what are you doing yoonie?)jimin asked while.takimg sharp breaths in between..yoongi looked at jimin giving sharp glare like he is angry on him..jimin who saw this side of yoongi after 5 Months of their marriage was confuse..."I'm not yoonie... I'm MIN YOONGI"..yoongi said and continued sucking jimin's nipples... jimin who was shocked stilled letting yoongi continue what he wants...yoongi when didn't found jimin moving looked at him..."play with my hairs while I suck your boobs"Yoongi said in dominating tone making jimin come back to world and follow yoongi's order... yoongi continued sucking other nipple after making first one red...jimin who was feeling little pleasure tried not to moan but failed as yoongi's hands touch his pussy...(ahmm..ah) yoongi stopped on his moments and looked at jimin who looked away feeling embrass... yoongi started rubbing jimin's pussy wanting a pleasureful reaction of his wife,he smirked when jimin moaned and sequenced his biceps..."are you feeling pleasure wifey"yoongi asked while continuing his rubbing and kissed jimin's ear making him moan more...

After 5 mints:
I'm coming(jimin moaned as he came on yoongi's palm)...yoongi licked his fingers"it's tasty wifey"..jimin blushed little and closed his eyes too shy to look at his adult husband...yoongi who undestood it looked at jimin and whispered in his ear(change till I come back from bathroom and then we will sleep)...jimin nodded with eyes closed and waited till yoongi walked away...jimin immediately jumped out of bed and cleaned before changing his dress before laying down back...door opened and yoongi also layed hugging jimin..."don't let that dumb doctor inject me injection..love you"jimin who heard it nodded and dozed off(love you too)..

MORNING(8:00AM):
jimin who woke up by sun rays falling on him looked at his husband who was now sleeping peacefully..he for first time saw his husband adult version was still taken-back but blushed as he remembered the conversation...jimin came out of his thoughts when he saw his husband peaked his head..."goowd morwniqng angel"jimin smiled and wished him back...(good morning yoonie)and peaked his head...yoongi went to freshn-up after jimin freshnup...

yoongi went to freshn-up after jimin freshnup

(Jimin's dress)

(Yoongi's dress)

AFTERNOON(4:00pm):Yoonmin after working at shop came to hospital (well basically jimin worked while yoonie talked with him)

AFTERNOON(4:00pm):
Yoonmin after working at shop came to hospital (well basically jimin worked while yoonie talked with him)...

AFTERNOON(4:00pm):Yoonmin after working at shop came to hospital (well basically jimin worked while yoonie talked with him)

Jimin was holding yoongi's hand who was looking around.... jimin entered the doctor cabin and greeted him back...(Mrs min,how are you doing?) Mr Leon asked jimin as he sat beside yoongi on chair...(I'm doing well mr.leon)jimin said in cold tone(well grow up)...(you are looking beautiful by the way)mr.leon said with little lusty eyes...jimin gave him cold glare making him move back while yoongi continued playing with the little fingers ...(well,we are here because you are not going to check yoongi up anymore) jimin said making mr.leon eyes widen...(w..what)..jimin just gave him papers signed by hospital owner which is mr.min himself..jimin talked with him in morning while yoongi was having nap...jimin then stood up and left cabin with yoongi while mr.leon holded his head....

How???someone asked on phone

OTHER SIDE OF HOSPITAL:
Jimin sat Infront of a doctor with Yoongi...the doctor looked at him and yelled little

(You?)

Continue.....