7."MORE LITTLE"

Week later:
Week has passed and jimin didn't saw yoonie adult version again ..yoonie is taking meds,diet but nothing seems to work...jimin was handling everything calmly but sometimes yoonie dominance even in little space makes him submissive....

Third person pov:
Yoonmin were in their bedroom laying down after hectic day in flower shop...yoonie was sucking his thumb making jimin confuse,jimin took his thumb out of mouth only to place it back...jimin looked at yoonie who looked at him back with doe eyes like baby...(yoonie,are you okay?) jimin asked only to get blinking eyes of little...jimin got more confuse and stood up from bed to talk to mrs.min...as soon as jimin stood up,yoonie started crying while welling,jimin ran towards his side and hugged him calming him down..after few minutes of soothing,Yonnie calmed down and looked at jimin with those baby Doe eyes again..jimin looked at him adoringly(what does yoonie want?)jimin asked making yoonie smile showing his gums..

jimin looked at him adoringly(what does yoonie want?)jimin asked making yoonie smile showing his gums

(Numnum)yoonie said with baby tone making jimin look at him...jimin then only understood that his husband is even more little now...jimin smiled and patted yoonie head who snuggled more into him(wait here... I'll bring warm milk,okay)jimin said and made yoongi leave him which resulted in little to bite his neck...(ouch)Jimin yelped little and looked at little who was now poking his breast...jimin sighed and layed down while taking off his shirt(night suit) while yoonie looked at him and started sucking jimin's breast hurriedly...jimin covered himself and yoonie as he was half-nacked...jimin smiled as he saw his husband sleeping hugging him with nipple in his mouth..he tried to seperate yoongi which resulted a growl from little so he let it be....

MORNING(10:00):
     jimin opened his eyes and saw yoongi sucking his other nipple ...jimin let him be as he knows how much yoonie is obsessed with his nipple...

After 10 mints:
   Yoonie pulled away from jimin whose both nipples were sour...jimin looked at yoonie with drowzy eyes while yoonie smiled(goowd morwniqng angel)...jimin smiled and wished him back peaking his cheeks...yoongi peaked jimin's lips making jimin shock(what ...where you learn this from now?)jimin looked at him confuse while yoonie smiled snuggling into jimin chest and fondling jimin's nipples with his hand making jimin clench bedsheets...(yoonie lewarn from ipadwd...)yoonie replied innocently making jimin sigh(I have to keep him away from social media now)jimin thought and started playing with yoonie hands who smiled and snuggled more into jimin....

)yoonie replied innocently making jimin sigh(I have to keep him away from social media now)jimin thought and started playing with yoonie hands who smiled and snuggled more into jimin