9."JEN AND JINA"

Jimin along with taekook looked at the owner of that dark,cold and angry voice which was non-other than mr.min himself...

Jimin moved back holding yoongi's hand who was gritting his teeth

Jimin moved back holding yoongi's hand who was gritting his teeth...(how dare you to talk about my D.S like that...he is not a fucking selfish bitch like you mr.kim...you too know it if min got angry then they will destroy you and I think I'll do it..)..mr.min ended his sentence loudly making tae flinch while others too but less ..Mr.min gave tae angry look before dialling someone number...

(Hello..yes!I want to cancel reservation with mr.kim and also cancel Kim taehyung as model for min's...I don't care about the loss)mr.min cutted the call making tae eyes teary while jimin look at mr.min with emotional eyes...(dadda...please don't do it)jimin said in his angelic voice making mr.min anger calm but mr.min shaked his head(no my D.S, this punishment is very small for him and i won't recall anymore to cancel it)mr.min said strictly and walked out of cafe...yoonie too holded jimin's hand tightly and walked out of cafe...jimin gave last look at jk who just nodded smiling...

(Better watch your tongue next time and come with taxi...people should also know what happened with mr.kim only son)jk said and walked out with gukk who had now quited down...Tae clenched his fist and walked out taking taxi to home ...

.

MIN PALACE:

Mr.min parked his car and everyone entered the Min hall but yoongi walked upstairs.. Mrs.min who came from kitchen looked at his husband and son and walked towards them...(what happend jen?)mrs.min asked a her husband took off his coat and sat on couch..jimin sat silently... Mrs.min sat beside jimin and saw his mark (what happend to you son?who slapped you)mrs.min asked angrily...jimin shaked his head saying nothing while mr.min was about to say something untill they heard...

Bang...(things falling sound)...ahhhhgggg(angry growls)

Mrs.min and jimin flinched while mr.min smiled?(why are you laughing idiot?)mrs.min asked angrily from her husband...(congratulations jina your son is back)hearing Jen,jina smiled with teary eyes and hugged her husband...jimin looked at them confused(what are you saying dadda?)I..(son...yoongi is back...and he is angry..it's his way of showing anger while yoonie show anger by showing tantrums)jen smiled and looked at jimin... jimin who processed everything was about to say something when jina said(son..you should go to room and meet yoongi...he will calm down with you)jina said with hopefull eyes...jimin looked at her and nodded...min couple sat down while embracing eachother...

Yoonmin room:
Jimin who climbed last stair knocked on door...(y...yoon,can I come in)jimin asked softly...after few minutes he didn't heard anything so thought to go back...he turned around but stopped when he heard the door open...he anxiously frightened his fingers ...jimin slowly entered the room and yoongi already went back after opening the door...jimin looked down and closed the door knowing yoongi won't like talk with door open...