四十五

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞⎡ 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒆 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
⎡ 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒆 ⎦

꧁꧂

    "You're Uzui Tengen, correct?" (Y/N) questioned as she stared at the man, her eyes gliding back to Tanjiro who openly sighed in exasperation.

"That's me!" Tengen proudly proclaimed as he pointed his thumb to his chest, his smirk broadening the longer he stared down at her. "I am Lord Uzui Tengen, former Shinobi. A flashy man renown around these parts."

"Here we go again..." Tanjiro sighed again

"I am a God!" He then continued, acting as if he were completely right. "No matter if you are a demon, you will bow down to me and listen! If you even think of stepping out of line or devouring a human, I will not hesitate to kill you, regardless of what Rengoku says!"

"What's all this noise...?" Zenitsu mumbled sleepy as he walked outside.

"Ah, did we wake you up, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro laughed sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

"Agh!" He then practically screamed, the fatigue that showed so clearly in his eyes mere seconds ago vanishing as he pointed at Tengen. "Why is the guy with three wives here again!?"

(Y/N) coughed at that.

T-Three wives?

"That's what you remember!?" Tengen snapped, his expression contorting in disbelief.

"I thought we didn't have to go on a mission! Why are you here again!?" Zenitsu continued to wail loudly. "I don't want to die!"

Zenitsu shouting soon drew out Inosuke, and everything only got louder after the fact since he soon began taunting Tengen to fight him. (Y/N) stood there in the middle of that chaos with Tanjiro, small bouts of unsurprised laughter escaping him whilst a blank smile decorated his face. A bit puzzled as to what was happening, she couldn't help but release real laughter that time at the ridiculous situation, Tengen momentarily stunned from her happy complexion.

From a demon's happiness.

He had never seen such a thing.

"What are you laughing at?" Inosuke demanded, steam puffing from the boar head's nostrils. "Wait a minute... I recognize you!" Pointing a finger at (Y/N), he said, "Aria Kumabika!"