3~Experienced and Intelligent

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Next morning:

Morning Adi woke up early and started his morning ritual, after completing his works. He directly drove to his office because he is not in mood to talk with anyone in his family...

In office:
When he entered inside the office everyone wished him with genuine smile and he returned with the same gesture....He is not arrogant, ruthless, cold hearted boss....infact he is very calm and kind. He is boss but never treated others less. He always respect everyone and every job.

He entered in his cabin and sat on his chair....started working on the files...While Kabir entered inside his cabin with the two cup of coffee and sandwich tray without knocking....
Adi looked at him and again engrossed in his work ...Kabir kept coffe and sandwiches on table and sat in front of him...without saying word Adi took coffe mug and slice of sandwich and started eating....

Kabir:- Atleast say Thanks yaar....
Saying kabir also took coffeemug...
Adi:- Dosti mein no sorry ...no thanks...kyu bhul gaya(you forgot that in friendship no sorry no thanks)...
Kabir:- vahi bol raha hu tu bhi mere jaise khuch past memories ko bhul jana yaar...(That's only I'm saying u also forgot some past memories naa yaar)
Adi:- please kabir not now.... I'm tired...
Kabir:- ok as you say...but I can't see my friend in pain yar...saying this Kabir made sad face
At kabir's word he just smiled and said
Adi:- Leave that all....and tell me what happened about that financial analyst...
Kabir:- Actually u know there are some candidates but they are not experienced and we want a experienced candidate with intelligence so still we are finding...
Adi:- okay...but still how many days?..
Kabir:- Actually I know where I can get best financial analyst....
Adi:- from where?
Kabir:- You know Reva's(Kabir's wife)brother Rajat...
Adi:- Ha...your brother-in-law...he has his own company in mumbai right...
Kabir:- yes...he can help us ...should I contact him then..
Adi:- sure....

Kabir went to make call with Rajat....

♡~

In Mumbai

In Roy Enterprise's:-

CEO of Roy Enterprise's Rajat Roy sitting in his cabin and engrossed in his work and suddenly someone opened the door with the force and barged inside...Rajat know only his wife has guts to pull such stunts....
Lady 30's came and sat infront of him but still he is not looking at her....
"Oye Husband of Kiara Rajat Roy how dare you".. saying this she snatched file from his hand...now he looked at her and gave his as always charming smile and yes here she melts like ice😜...
Rajat:- I'm sorry Ki you know na I'm busy otherwise definitely I will come to pick you....anyway Neil(Kiara's brother) told me that he will drop you safely....saying this he showes his apologizing face
Kiara:- okay okay...but this is last time....
After there some banters and lovey dovey talks she decided go back to work but Rajat stopped her
Rajat:- Actually Ki ....Kabir jiju called me today and told that he want Experienced financial analyst for his friends company....

Kiara:- Okay...Raj we already completed our interview procedures so it will help u to suggest them...

Rajat:- Ki I already know whom to send .....and it's SITARA SHESHADRI...

KIARA:- Are you mad Rajat...she is best employ in our office...obedient too...and she is working since 4 years in our office....and wait you are sending her Delhi....no way I'm not agreeing this...

RAJAT:- Listen Ki I can understand your concern because she is not only employ here also ur bestfriend but please listen to me baby...for the first time in my life my jiju asked something and I want to give him the best that's it....u know when I came Mumbai I was 23years old with two degree certificate and 10 thousand rupees in my pocket....I decided to start my own business but nobody was ready to help me even my own parents didn't helped me but jiju got to know about this...and he immediately came to Mumbai and gave me 50thousand rupees and said Don't worry Rajat keep this money and start working on your dreams .If you fail in this then don't worry come to me and I will give you job in my office but till then don't stop chasingbehind your dreams.. and I always there for you.... and even he didn't married my sister that time. They were in dating phase that time...and with the help of him I built this Roy Enterprise's....He is the sole reason for my success Ki...
And moreover Sitara is from Delhi only right so it will help her..and don't worry I'm sending her for only 1year...there she can train others...and again she can join here or else she can continue there

Kiara:- Raj I can understand and I respect Kabir jiju lot ...and yes Tara is from Delhi...but it's been 10years she didn't went to Delhi...moreover u don't know about her past Raj....

RAJAT:- Ki listen ...it's been 10years so definitely she moved on...so don't worry I will talk to her....she will agree...

Kiara:- I wish....let's see..okay..I'm going bye...
Saying bye Kiara went back to her work

RAJAT:- bye..

Rajat decided to talk with Tara...so he called her in his cabin....

_________________________________________

Let's see what happens next when Tara got to know about her transfer to Delhi....

Like and vote
❤❤❤