15~ Promise

(FLASHBACK )

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Tomorrow is Tara's birthday. Adi already planned to surprise her.

He already told his mama and Kabir to take care his work in his absence.

He started his travel to Bengaluru. On the way he called Tara's roommate and told about his surprise visit.

Exact 11.55 he reached near Tara's room and waiting ....

5...4 ..3...2...1..

He and Tara's friends opened the door screamed loudly

" HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TARU"

Tara is in shock state because she is sleeping. After composing herself without caring she jumped on Adi.

She cuts the cake, fed to Adi and her friends.

After Celebration he  told her to get ready. Firstly she enquired but he told her it's surprise. She went to get ready .

They both reached the car he drove to destination.

After 5 hours journey they reached there journey...Tara is completely surprised...because it's Coorg

( Coorg is a nature lover's paradise, which provides a stunning backdrop to the region's rolling hills and lush forests. )

( Coorg is also known Kodagu. Which is in Karnataka State)

Adi already booked rooms in hotel.
They checked in and freshen.

Firstly they went to visit  Mercara Gold Estate coffee plantation .

There is  also coffee processing and roasting at the estate itself. They roamed around estate and enjoyed the view.

Next they went to visit Abbey Falls.
Its mesmerizing visit. They both witnessed lovely visit intertwining there hands each other.

Like this three days goes in exploring there days in Coorg .

Both are in bliss...no tension of world . They are feeling like free bird.

  They experienced beautiful time. Also after lots of days they got time to make love. Every night it's pleasurable night for them.

It's last night. After having there lunch, they drove back to Bengaluru.

It's  midnight when they back to bengaluru. 

Due to tiredness...They both slept in Tara's room.

Adi's  POV:-

I heard Tara's voice...she is shaking my shoulder ...I opened my eyes and looked at my love.

I got ready ready to go back to home. I'm not in mood to go back but ....I have to

Tar came and hugged me
" Don't go Adi...please...I can't live without you"

I caressed her head..

" Taru don't cry please...and anyway it's just 17days left...after 17 days you will be in Delhi... now don't cry please."

Biding bye to her I drove back.

17 days left to completing in her course. I'm very happy.

Suddenly my phone started ringing...it's mama's call.