3.Devil💀

Hey Guyz! kindly ignore the mistake and point out them in the comment box ,All the pictures are from Pinterest and their credit goes their real owners,All the places and people in the story are fictional.Now enjoy reading✨

In Jaipur:-

Author's POV:-:

Hustle bustle of people can be heard from outside the building and people are running here and there but everyone stopped at there track and silence erupted in the building as soon a employee come running and shouted"Boss is here"Convoy of black l...

Convoy of black luxurious cars with royal logo stopped in front of RATHORE EMPIRES. Guards open the door of  Rolls-Royce Phantom, and  A men with honey brown orbs adorned with black shades, well builded chest,sharp jaw line and jet black shinny hairs, veiny hands and  handsome face devoid any emotion of height 6'4  fully dressed in formals come down the car.He was emiting a cold aura.Totally Greek god.

All the guards bow their head but it did not bother him

All the guards bow their head but it did not bother him.He stride inside the building,dominance and confidence oozing from his powerful steps.Every employee moved aside from his track before greeting him but no one dared to look into his eyes. And he is none other than The Avyansh Singh Rathore(ASR) and he don't like it when someone look into his eyes.Avyansh just nodded his head and as soon he entered his private elevator one female employee murmured to another"OMG he is  handsome greek god and Angel" and she just chuckled and said "but this angel will not think twice before eating you raw without any spices. And I'm sure you are new here that's why you are saying this bcoz He is devil"and move towards her work.
The door of private elevator opened at 70th floor and as soon Avyansh entered the floor his PA(sahil) approached him and said"Good Morning Sir! You have meeting with khannas at sharp 10:30AM, than lunch with clients at 1:00pm than you have to visit the construction site of our new project and at last Online meeting with foreign clients" Avyansh nodded his head and muttered "leave" in his deep voice before entering his cabin.

Avyansh's POV:-:

I entered the building and headed straight to my private elevator and reached 70th floor,my PA approached me and wished me before telling me my today's schedule,i just nodded and told him to leave.I entered my cabin and engrossed myself in reading file regarding my new project.