6.Wtf!!

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and enjoy reading✨

Ruhika's POV:-:

That hulk destroyed my mood huhh! Bastard,idiot moron and many more......
But leave it now my mood is good and I don't want to spoil it.All thanks to my gurlzz.Now lezz gooooooo....

Authors POV:-:

After listening avyansh and ayesha everyone become very happy and hugged them before eachother.Amrita ordered workers"bring the sweets"and fed them.

Anika's eyes brimming with tears of happiness as she kissed the forehead of avyansh.After this they all settled themselves and abhimanyu said"chet,I want ayesha to become my daughter in law as soon as possible so if you don't have any problem call the purihit ji and ask him to match the kundali's"

Chetraj smiled and said"sure abhi I don't have any problem.Veer(rajveer:- chacha sa of ruhika)call purohit ji ASAP"

After sometimes chetraj asked gaining every attention towards him "Advik where is Ruhi and others?? I told ruhi to be present here by 4:00pm right and its 5:30pm! where is she??"
Advik just said"dadu sa,she must be coming here any minute"

After visiting the construction site.They all moved towards rajvansh palace, after reaching guards open the door and a royal worker ran inside the living room and inform them"Rani sa rajkumari saa hukum along with Saanvi ma'am,aratrika ma'am and varya ma'am is here"drowning all attention towards him.

Amrita nodded her and told him to leave.Just then someone shouted in union"hello everyone we are here guyzzz"they are none other Varya,Aratrika and Saanvi who were running,
But stopped as soon they noticed Rathore's.And Varya slipped and

THUD!!!!!

it is not varya but vansh who disbalanced when varya collided with him.
Varya just gave a awkward smile to everyone and said"sorry guyzzz but galti se ho gya"and passed her hand to vansh who was still laying on the floor glaring at varya and said while getting up"varya di tu kab sudhregi"
Varya just pouted and said"sorry na vansh, bhai nhi hai tu mera? Itna toh jhel hi sakta hai"

To which vansh replied"Nhi bhai hu lekin yeh nhi jhelunga!!"
And everyone laughed seeing their banter.
Varya ,Aratrika and saanvi join their hands in gesture to greet Rathore's
And amrita asked them"baccha log where is Ruhi??"
Just then avyansh's phone rang and he excused himself to the garden.

Ruhika who was attending a important call till now,ended the call and ran inside just to get collided with avyansh who was attending the call.Ruhika and balanced herself and said"sorr.....what the fucking hell!!!! What are you doing here??haa"

And avyansh gritted his teeth while saying"and who the fuck you are to ask me this question and why do you think that I will answer you"ruhika started"You....."but stopped as soon a elder worker approached her and said"baccha Choti Rani sa asked me to call you"ruhi just nodded and said "coming in 5 min kaka"moved to her car for taking gifts for ishika and ishaan, not before glaring avyansh.

And avyansh moved inside ignoring her thinking her as someone outsider.

When she entered the palace followed by workers with lots of gifts in their hands ishika and ishaan noticed it and ran towards her shouting"Buiii!you are here"every attention turned towards her as bend and said"ohh my munchkins!! how are you babies and here are your gifts!!!"in sweet voice

They both kissed her cheeks, said"thankyou buiiii" and ran inside their room before saying"Uncle please follow us!!!!"to the workers .And workers said as they did.Ruhika shouted"careful bacche!!!"as she got up And moved towards elders joining her hands and saying"khamma ghanni. Welcome to udaipur"

And touched the foot of Abhimanyu,jaiveer and rajveer.Abhimanyu said"god bless you child,you are grown up now"ruhika  nodded and moved towards ladies who were unaware of her"khamma ghani"and touched their foot.

And kalyani said "Who is this beautiful girl chet bhaishaab!!"

to which chetraj replied"she is my youngest granddaughter"

Avni inquired further"in which class do you study beta???"

Listening her, eyes of all rajvansh family,rathore's elder males and ruhika's friends went wide.

And all her friends and cousins tried their best to control their laugh but burst into laughter when ishika and ishaan said"BUIII CHOTI BACCHI HO KYA????"but stopped as soon they sensed a cold glare from Ruhika.

Younger rathore along with ladies seeing all this unaware of what's happening

Than Ruhika said"uhmm...Mrs.Rathore I'm RUHIKA RAJVANSH,CEO of rajvansh corporation"with a awkward smile
Dhruv started coughing badly,dheer choked in water which he was drinking,vaahi stood up from her place.

Ahaan and sahil's eyes went more wide when realization hit them,
Vidhi just eyed her from top to bottom while all this avyansh seem unaffected. from face but he was handling a havoc inside himself.

And anika mumbled "sorry baccha we were unaware of this.You seemed a little younger sooo..."
Ruhika smiled a bit and said "its ohk Mrs.Rathore"

And varya shouted"OMG" to which ruhika said while gritting her teeth"do you have a death wish or what,why are you shouting like mad person"to which varya said"You Ruhika Rajvansh,CEO of rajvansh empire smiled OMG i am dreaming for sure!!!"Ruhika just rolled her eyes and said"just shut up!!!"

She moved towards youngers and shaked her hands with Ahaan and sahil who are still in trauma and she said"Nice to meet you Mr.Ahaan Rathore.Your paintings are personally my favorite and I have huge collection of them"
and ahaan's eyes shined listening this and said"My pleasure Ms.Rajvansh"to which ruhika replied"no need to address me this professionaly,you can call me Ruhika"

Ahaan said"Ruhi di will be okay I guess and you can also call me ahaan"
Ruhika replied with small smile"sure ahaan"

Then she said to sahil"hello Mr.sahil nice to meet you and our next project is going to start soon, we will love to work with you"

And sahil replied"Sure ma'am and you can call me sahil"
Ruhika smiled before saying"same goes to you as well sahil"
And sahil mumbled"sure ruhi di"
Then she move towards dhruv"Hello Mr.cricketer!!" While side hugging him and everyone raised their brows in questioning manner that how do you know him?? and dhruv replied"I met her while a test match in Australia! And you didn't tell me that you are The Ruhika Rajvansh,The RR"
Ruhika just chuckled and said "you didn't ask me"and dhruv nodded and head and said"Haa haa"
When she was going to say something to dheer he just said"Hello Ms.Rajvansh,how are you!!"

Ruhika just chuckled and said"Hello dhruv, you can call me ruhika I'm fine and what's about you and studies"Dheer smiled and said"Fine ruhi di it is then and everything is fine and fantastic"

She nodded and moved where vaahi is standing before saying"heyy cutie,how are you?"

Vaahi said"Are you for real I mean my role model,The Ruhika Rajvansh,The queen of business world...I can't believe thiss and yaah I'm fine ruhi di?? But you were not in this country right,sorry but..."

Ruhika chuckled and said "its okk and I just came yesterday afternoon and will be living here only for sometimes"But then vaahi asked"can i hug you please??"

Ruhika said"sure bacche no need to ask...but wait for 10 min. I will be coming after changing,you know I'm here after visiting a construction site so... ohkk?"Vaahi just said ohk in cheerful voice.

Ruhika moved and forwarded her hand's to vidhi and said"Hello Ms.Rathore hope you are fine"
And vidhi just said while shaking her hands"Hi Ms.Rajvansh I'm fine what about you??"

Ruhika nodded and said"same here"Before saying to ayesha"jiji sa congratulations,I'm really happy for you and I'm coming to hug you after taking bath and gurlzz go and change fast!!!"and ran towards her room......

Thankyou for reading this chapter,hit the star button if like the update and give reviews regarding this in comment box✨
bye bye❤
by Inez🌼~