4.Alliance

Hey guyz,kindly ignore the mistakes and point out them in comment box,All the pictures are from Pinterest and their credit goes to thier real owners,And all places and people are fictional.Now enjoy reading✨

Dadu sa cleared his throat and dropped a bomb on me by saying"Avyansh,I think its your age to get married.You have to get married for this state for your people they need a queen.Whenever your dadi sa hukum and maa sa hukum tried to bring this topic either you change the topic or reject the proposal but this time I personally wanted you to meet the girl.She is a well know model of the country, princess of Ajmer and granddaughter of my best friend and also our old business partner, Ayesha Chauhan Rajvansh.So we are going to meet them tomorrow in udaipur.hope you don't have any problem with this"

I sigh listening this and look at other family members who were looking at me with hope in their eyes specially maa sa hukum So taking a deep breath I said"I don't have any problem with this dadu sa"and just when I completed my sentence I was engulfed in a hug it was maa sa hukum and chachi sa their eyes filled with tears of happinesd I cleaned the tears and shook my head asking them not to cry.
My younger Brothers and sisters hugged me and my friends also they are happy.Chachu sa and Dad patted my back.Dadi sa hukum kissed my forehead.With this it was decided that we will leave for udaipur by our private jet by 11:00am in tomorrow's morning.
And my best friends are not joining us bcoz they have important meetings scheduled for tomorrow.I moved to my chamber and decided to work for some time to distract myself with this unwanted thoughts.After 1 hour I decided to sleep as it was already 12:01 but then my phone rang flashing sahil's name I frawn seeing this because he never call at this time.I picked up the call and he told me that there is a important collaboration meeting of our company tomorrow and that too in udaipur and I have to attend the meeting as it was important.So I told him to make preparation for the meeting and inform me in the morning.

And after the call ended I just layed on the bed,thinking should I say yes to the alliance but I can't destroy that girls life na because I know I can't love her heck!! I even don't believe in love.I will tell her my point so and if she accept the alliance its ok and if she not it is also okk. I will say yess and i know my family Members will become very happy so yess! and fall asleep while thinking about tomorrow..........

Morning~

My sleep got disturbed when my alarm ring. I wake up and It was 5:00am so I got freshmen up and moved towards my gym after changing,in my way i got a call from sahil that all preparations are done and private jet is ready.... After sometime I got a call from my bestfriends they were looking happy after knowing my decision and were giving me advices.....huh!tumhi karlo shaadi bade aaye mujhe batane wale......

After my gym I decided to take a round of garden area.I was entering the garden area when I saw a women is standing near the gate, arguing with guards and guards were asking her to leave....I moved there and asked"What's happening here?" in a harsh voice.Guards told me she have problem in something and wants to meet maa sa hukum and dadi sa hukum..yaah maa sa and dadi sa hukum still handles women's matter bcoz I don't interfere in girly problems bcoz I hate them and specially those who throw unwanted attitude.
Girls and love destroy everything.
They just destroy everyones life.
They can't live with one boy.... Leave it why I'm even thinking this matter. I told the guards to inform maa sa hukum and dadi sa hukum.

After taking a round of garden I moved inside the palace and headed straight to my chamber.After taking a bath I got ready.Wore my watch and sprayed my Dolce&Gabbana scent.Checked some mails and moved downstairs.It was 9:30am

It was 9:30am