Chapter 5

Kipo, fortuna and Dark sky were now pretty close to ponyville, Fortuna was now all healed and was riding on Kipo back "hey Dark sky?" Asked Kipo as she and Dark sky walked next to each other "yes Kipo?" Said Dark sky "are you sure ponyville is safe now? My told Dad me about how bad it was and..." "kipo it's okay, ponyville is safe now, why are you nervous?" Asked Dark Sky " I don't know...I just have this weird feeling...maybe am just being weird" said Kipo with her ears down "here we are, just right down there" said Dark sky as she pointed with her hoof. Kipo looked and saw a big stone wall the was surrounding almost all of ponyville and a big wooden gate in the front, Kipo and Dark sky walked up to the gate "okay so some ponies or should I say lots of ponies are usually pretty scared of...robots like you, so let me do most of the talking ok?" Said Dark sky "um okay" said Kipo she still didn't like being called a robot. Dark sky knocked on the gate and slit in the door opened "who's there?" Said the pony gate keeper "uh hello am Dark sky and my...friend over here would like permission to enter" said Dark sky, Kipo walked up to the gate "whoa! Is that a robot?" Asked the gate keeper in surprised "and Is that a balefire Phoenix on its back?" Asked the gate keeper again as Fortuna squark at him "please don't call me that..." said Kipo whispering to herself with her head and ears down "yes but she and her Phoenix are completely harmless" said Dark sky, the gate keeper took a good look at kipo "what's you name uh robot pony?" Asked the gate keeper "my name is Kipo...sir, I mean no harm and neither does Fortuna" said Kipo as Fortuna made a friendly chirped "hmm? Wait, did you say that your name is Kipo?" "Yes..." said Kipo a little nervous "you know I believe the apple jack rangers said something about you when they brought some foals here and I think I also heard about you from radio Sparkling...are you the one that saved some foals a couple of days ago?" Asked the gate keeper "yes, that's me" said Kipo trying to not sound nervous. The gate keeper looked at all them then "hold on for one sec am gonna call our leader" kipo and Dark sky heard him pushing a button "uh hello? Miss Flower, are you there?" "Yes what is it?" Said female voice coming from a speaker "well am sorry if I bothered you but we have a pegasus pony, balefire Phoenix, and a robot pony that would like to enter our town" "a robot pony?" "Yes ma'am and she says that her name is Kipo, I believe she is the one the apple jack rangers mentioned" "Kipo? Yes I heard about her! From the rangers" said the female voice excitedly, kipo, Dark sky and Fortuna all look at each other with confusion "so should I let them in?" Asked the gate keeper "yes! Yes! Please let them in!" "Alright then" the gate keeper took his hoof off the button "okay you can enter and you can Keep all your weapons and stuff but remember that we will be keeping an aye on all of you, okay?" "Understandable sir" said Dark sky, the gate keeper closed the slit and disappeared, it was only a couple of seconds before kipo and others heard the sound of gears and the gate slowly open.

Kipo and the others were surprised by what they saw, ponyville was beautiful! The old buildings in the town seemed to be all fixed an repainted almost looking brand new, there were patches of healthy green bushes with edible berries growing on them and foals were playing together while there parents watch and the town was very clean and it also looked like some ponies were glowing plants on their balconies. kipo and dark sky were in shock "h-how can..." stuttered Dark sky "whaaat" said Kipo "chirrp?" Said Fortuna just as confused as they were. Kipo, Dark sky and Fortuna entered the town and the ponies there were very surprised to see a robot pony like Kipo and some of them seemed to get a little nervous seeing Fortuna the balefire Phoenix, kipo and Dark sky kept walking until the reach a big white two story house with some potted plants hanging from the porch and beautiful swirl designs all over it, nice new windows and a mint green and gold door, it looked pretty fancy "hello are you here to meet our leader?" Said a female pony walking up to them "yes actually, is she in there?" Asked Dark Sky "nope, she's over there!" Said the female pony pointing a hoof behind them. Kipo and dark sky turned around to see a crowd of ponies before they all moved away to reveal "hello! Friends" it was a beautiful light yellow colored unicorn with bright blue eyes, brown and green cowgirl boots, white ombre hair that seemed to turn from white to blonde to brown all in pretty braids, her tail was braided too, light green, dark green and gold armor with a blue butterfly armor plate on the chest and a green butterfly cutie mark with a white flower on it, she was the most beautiful pony that kipo has ever seen "oh my goodness!" Said the unicorn running up to them excitedly "well butter my flank and call me a biscuit! It's the Kipo!" Said the unicorn shaking Kipo's hoof happily "wait, it is you right?" Asked the unicorn " yes that's me..." said Kipo a little shyly "oh my! It is such a honor to have you here, am Flower Dancer the leader of the new and approved ponyville, oh who are these two?" Asked Flower dancer "oh these are my friends, the Pegasus is Dark sky and this balefire Phoenix is Fortuna" said Kipo "oh that's wonderful, it's very nice to meet you, hello beautiful" said Flower Dancer reaching out her hoof to pet Fortuna only for her opened her wings and started squawking defensively at her.