Chapter 2

"baby"...

After saying it, you put your both hands on your mouth and start cursing yourself to watch so much k dramas and romantic stuff you looked at him to check his reaction ...

Taehyung brow furrows as he tries to conceal his emotions. He clears his throat and leans forward in his chair. "Did you just call me 'baby'?"

You gulped hard when you heared him and you sooked your head three to four times and uttered "I am sorry sir it's just a slip of toungue, hope u understand".

Taehyung is still flustered, but he does his best to maintain a serious tone. "Be careful with the words you use. You may have gotten away with it this time, but I don't appreciate it when my students call me 'baby' or something or any other endearment. It is extremely inappropriate."

it's been 6 months since you got married and yes Taehyung can't deny the fact that he start feeling for you but he can't show it to you ...

Taehyung is aware of how his cheeks have turned red and he clears his throat again, "Now, as for the issue of you dropping out. I have to admit that I am disappointed with your grades, and I know this is causing you anxiety and stress. But I don't want you to give up just yet. Let's figure out what the best course of action is for you."

You nodded to his word. Maybe this is not the day for you to talk otherwise you are the one who talks nonstop in front of him but as you already messed up so you tried to keep silent and not to go in his nervous ...

He pauses for a moment before letting out a deep sigh, "Look, I know you're not a bad student, and I have seen the potential within you, so don't overthink ok just do your best"..

Taehyung exits the room, leaving you all alone once more. The silence hangs heavy in the air as you contemplate your circumstances. You feel a mix of emotions, like embarrassment, guilt, and even anger. You know that he is only doing his job and trying to help, but it still feels like he's being too harsh.

It's a difficult situation to handle, but you have one last opportunity to prove yourself. Will you take it or waste it again?

You promise yourself that you will not waste this opportunity and that you will do your best. You feel motivated to prove yourself not only to taehyung but also to yourself.

He walks into the kitchen and starts setting the table. He notices that it's already late and that you haven't had dinner yet. He starts cooking something quickly before calling out to you.

You also came to the dining table in the meantime and watched him cooking then you slid your hands on your stomach and made a pout"I don't know whether we will get food today or not".

He looked at you with weird expression as he knows you are doing it deliberately then he decide to play along with you.

"You are right ,this is your punishment for not doing well in exams"..

"Wait, what did you say no please I am too much hungry can't you give me another punishment please, I will try my best from now on".

He stopped in middle and looked at you then said"you will forget this again"..

"No no I promise , but please I am hungry"you said and your full attention on the food which he was making ..

"Ok then, don't forget you promised me" he smiles slightly. He quickly finishes cooking the food and begins serving it to you. For a brief moment, the tension between you two seems to have eased up. You begin eating hurriedly.

After dinner he stopped you and you turned then he pauses for a second. "The next time you fail a test, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to punish you. We've gone over this before, and you know the consequences."

You gulped and froze on your spot and nodded to his statement.

Taehyung can see the slight change in your attitude after hearing about the punishment, and he's glad that you're taking this seriously now. He tries to keep his tone gentle and firm at the same time.

"Ok meet me in study room in 30 minutes"he said and went to his room .

After 30 minutes you walk over to him, bringing your notebook with you. Your hands are trembling slightly as you hand it to him.

He takes your notebook and begins flipping through the pages. His eyes narrow slightly as he studies your notes. You can tell that he is analyzing your work closely and is not satisfied with what he's seeing. He seems determined to keep an open mind, but it's clear that he's unhappy with your progress.Your heart starts racing because you're worried about what he'll say about your studies.

Finally, he looks up from your notebook and looks at you with a serious expression. "Can I ask you something?"

"Y.yes sir"you said while shuttering ..

Taehyung pauses for a second and adjusts his glasses before speaking. "May I ask why you're so far behind compared to the rest of the class?

In this time your head was down you have not enough courage to look at him .

Taehyung keeps looking at you, waiting for an answer. He seems genuinely puzzled and a little worried, as if he doesn't fully understand the situation. He knows that he has given you plenty of opportunities to improve, so he's trying to figure out what else is going wrong.

Taehyung voice is soft and gentle this time, as if he's trying to understand what you're going through and offer a solution. He knows that you're trying your best, so he wants to make sure that your problems are not due to a lack of effort but rather something else.

Then he starts teaching you by himself after 2 hours of study session he again take your test and you did good in this test finally he relieved.

you looked at him and uttered"sir"he looked at you and waited for you to speak the next sentence, then you slowly bit your lips and said "can I call you mine" finally you came back to yourself again after a hard day ..

To be continued:-

Ok don't forget to upvote I will update this story accordingly to view ..

Bye 😗