Chapter 4

You were embarrassed now when you came back to your senses you just turned your head on the other side and gave your fullest to ignore the situation.

After 15 min you reached the college Taehyung went to his office and you went to your class room respectively.

No one knows about your relationship in college except principal and your 2 friends (Lisa,Eunwoo).As Taehyung is handsome every girl and other female professors always try to seduce him .

You both tried your best to hide your relationship but sometimes it's obvious anybody can tell there is something between you .

It was your third lecture you were sitting with your friends and chatting with them professor is not in class yet . Someone called your name and you looked to see who was it?.

"Y/n I like you very much can you go out with me"Miren said kneeling  in front of whole class he has a big bouquet in his hand .Miren is the guy who likes you, you turned him many times but he always do something but today it was unexpected when he asked to go out in front of whole class.

You hit the table with your fist in anger and went outside and he followed you .

"What was that Do you have trouble hearing? Why don't you understand,  I'm not interested in you"you yelled at him and was moving  back .

"But why? can you tell me why you are not interested in me"he asked .

"Cause you are not my type"you said and rolled your eyes  then Miren held your hand tightly and pinned  you on the wall .

"Then who  are your type?"he asked in  scary voice .

You tried to escape from his clutches"leave me".but he twisted your hand more and said "it's Mr Kim right"he said and chuckles dryly .

"What are you saying huh?"you again tried to free .

"So you are not denying it now guess what, you are whore, a attention seeker"he said .

And you snapped "shut up".

Then he looked at your lips and he rubbed your lips with his hand his eyes was full lust  and said "I think I can  give you which you want"he said and moved to your lips he was close enough to kiss you when you pushed him back with full of force .

He fell down and his hand got stuck in the bar behind him because of which he broke his arm he whined in pain he tried to stand up but couldn't.you went to close him and kicked him on his stomach and he again whined .

"I was leaving you this time but remember if you do anything again I will not leave you that easily"you said and went to your classroom.

After  completing all lectures you went back  to your home as usual  while Taehyung was still in his office he doing his work .

At 5 p.m he got a call of principal he went to the principal's office not knowing what happened earlier .

He knocked on the door and went inside the principal was talking on phone .

He waited to cut the call when the call actually cut the principal said "Mr Kim I am sorry I called you here out of the blue".

"No sir it's ok , is everything alright ?"Taehyung asked .

The principal shook his head and said "Your  wife,she  broke someone's arm" .

Taehyung is still in shock he didn't believe what he heared "my wife did what?".

"Yes Mr Kim you are one of our best professor that's why I didn't take any action against her yet , I wanted to discuss you about her first" principal said and took out his glasses  and lean backwards on the chair .

Taehyung bows to him and uttered "I am sorry sir and thanks to not take any action I will make sure she will not do anything  in future and apologized to him too ."

Principal nodded and said "better , but this is her last warning Mr Kim if anything happens in future again I will expell her".

"I understand sir , this will not happen again"Taehyung said and bowed 3 to 4 times in front of the principal he was so embarrassed and feeling anger .

"Hmm but I have to say please punish her hard of her wrong doings so it will never happen,you may go now".

Taehyung went outside at first he went to his office he immediately closed his files and closed his bag and went to parking lot and start his car he was looking so furious he pressed accelerator and drove the car faster.

While you have no idea about what is coming to you , you are laying on the sofa with pajamas on and  watching tv and snacks were kept on your bar table .

Taehyung opened the door and looked at you he was still in anger you looked at him too and greeted him without moving on your spot "welcome back" .

Then you again turned your face and started watching the tv your full focus on tv you are still unaware of his anger .

He said in cold and dark  voice "I want you in study room".

You nodded and again start watching tv you were laughing on the scene when he yelled "now".

You filnched by his voice and sit straight he went to study room and you followed him .

He was sitting in the chair and his one hand on his eyes and other hand on his pocket while you were standing in front of him in pajamas .

"Are you ready for your punishment?".

to be continued......

What type of punishment Taehyung will give you?

And what happened when he had to know  the  reason  behind you broke his hand .

If you liked the chapter don't forget to upvote and comment..