Chapter 4

This chapter contains very suggestive content near the end, please don't read if you are uncomfortable.

The next chapter will be smut :0

It was soon morning, though barely any light managed to get into Alastors radio tower. Alastor had already awoken and was staring at the ceiling, visibly regretting every decision he had made in the last 24 hours. Lucifer was laying half on Alastor, his leg and arm sprawled over the radio demon and his face nuzzled into his chest.

Lucifer opened his eyes, leaning up slightly as he rubbed his eyes, trying to focus on the situation. Alastor looked over at Lucifer's expression, noticing the immediate second he realised that he had woken beside Alastor. His face grinned, chucking slightly. "Good morning, your heighness."

Lucifer sat up fast, looking down at what he was wearing, then back up at Alastor, not saying a word. "Ah, don't you worry, nothing happened between us, lucky me." Alastor grinned, scratching his head as he sat up. That seemed to calm Lucifer down. "Fuck." He sighed, and Alastor raised a brow. "You wish we did?" He sounded confused.

"No! It's not that, it's just-" Lucifer spat out, being cut off by Alastor. "Okay~ I get it, no need to act offended, I'm not that bad~" Alastor said while stretching his almost bare body. Lucifer rubbed his temples, looking over at Alastor. "At least I can remember what happened now.." Lucifer nuttered, his eyes barely open.

"And you didn't even have that much, lightweight." Alastor grinned, tilting his head. Lucifer rolled his eyes, sitting up right. "Seems like your wound is doing better anyway." He tried to change the topic, leaning over and gently removing the bandage, it was no longer bleeding, but still looked harsh. "I guess your blood is working then." Alastor replied, watching Lucifers hand as it gently ran across his chest, feeling the area around the wounds likely for swelling or soreness.

"Well, talking about the blood, how about you just get that over with?" Lucifer slowly let go of Alastors chest, leaning back, sitting on the bed beside Alastor. "My, my, how generous." Alastor grinned, not wasting a second as he leaned over, his hands slipping under Lucifers shirt and taking it off. "Al- what are you-" Lucifer looked up at Alastor, confused.

"Do you want your shirt to get your blood all over it?" Alastor answered coldly as he put the shirt aside, kneeling on the bed as he looked down at Lucifer. "Fine, just get it over with, dumbass." Lucifer rolled his eyes, tilting his head to the side. "With pleasure." Alastor answered.

He lent down, sinking his teeth into Lucifers neck again, both hands on Lucifers waist as he didn't need to hold him still any longer. Alastor sat happily drinking the kings blood, Lucifer equally as happy just watching his tail sway. "You're like a puppy-" Lucifer chuckled, but Alastor bit down harder on his neck at the comment, pushing Lucifers back to the bed.

Alastor kept licking up the blood, seeming increasingly desperate. Lucifer couldn't help but groan at the feeling, breaths turning into quiet whines. Alastors hand reached up to grip Lucifers throat, his other hand digging into his thigh as he knelt between Lucifers legs. "Shush." Alastor mumbled through the golden blood.

"F-Uck~" Lucifer cried out, covering his mouth as his back arched and he started to squirm. "Fucking- Stay still!" Alastor pulled away from Lucifers neck, licking the blood off his lips as he stared down at Lucifer, head tilted as he took a deep breath. "Does it hurt that bad?" Alastor asked, the taste of the sweet blood lingering in his mouth.

"It doesn't hurt.." Lucifer whined, opening his eyes to look up at Alastor who looked confused. "Then why won't you stay still?" Alastor grumbled, leaning down to lick up some of the blood with his tongue. "Just.. hurry up for fucks sake." Lucifer muttered, trying to curl his knees to his chest, but Alastor moved them back straight.

"What's got you all worked up?" Alastor stared down at Lucifer, noticing something at the corner of his eye. "Are you hard?" Alastors voice got quieter, mumbling, his eyes locked on Lucifer's cock pulling on his boxers. Lucifer kept his head to the side, trying to hide his face. "Shut up." Lucifer whispered. "Wow, I knew you have a biting kink." Alastor grinned, still kneeling between Lucifers legs, making sure he kept still.

Lucifer looked over at Alastor slightly. "Come here, closer." Lucifer smirked a little. Alastor rolled his eyes, leaning down and staring at Lucifer. Lucifer reached up to run his hands through Alastors hair, scratching his deer ears. Alastors face went red, pulling away from Lucifer in a panic, pinning Lucifers hands above his head .

"Your favour ended last night." Alastor growled, staring down at Lucifer, who only smirked, his eyes on Alastors wagging tail. "Don't act as if you didn't enjoy it~" He then met Alastors eyes, that looked embarrassed if anything.

"You keep biting me, I'll touch you all you want, and the secret will be kept?" Lucifer smirked, looking up at Alastor, who sighed. "No downsides for either of us, eh?" He mumbled, one hand still pinning Lucifers hands as his other went to his hip. Alastor lent down, slowly sinking his teeth into Lucifers neck again, sucking up all the blood.

Lucifer took one deep breath, his head tilting back and his legs wrapping around Alastors waist, but that just made Alastor feel like he had more power over him. His nails dug into Lucifers hip possessively, his groans muffled by Lucifers neck. There were soft moans coming from Lucifer as he could no longer cover his mouth, but something got a real loud one out of him, including a back arch.

It was because, without realising it, Alastor had started grinding against Lucifer, rubbing himself against Lucifers boner. "Oh~ Fuck- Al- Just keep going.." Lucifer whined, matching Alastors motions. The realisation of his grinding only made his teeth sink deeper and his grinding motion to get harsher.

After a while, Alastor pulled back, panting as blood dripped from his mouth and his grinding stopped. Lucifers breathing was unsteady, looking up at Alastor with a pouty face. "Why did you stop?.." Lucifer spoke, trying to catch his breath. Alastor looked down at the mess Lucifer had become, and all because of Alastor, that was a new kind of power he hadn't felt before.

"Do you want to keep going?" Alastor asked, his eyes on where Lucifers boner and where Alastor was now growing hard met. "You mean like-.. I mean.." Lucifer looked away, thinking for a moment and Alastor gave him that time, his gaze now on Lucifers face.

"Sure.. what could go wrong?" Lucifer smiled slightly.