Chapter 17

Lucifer was the first to awake, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He found himself draped over Alastors body, basically laying on top of him. He tried to move to the side to sit up but something was holding him down. He looked behind him to see Alastors hands gripping his thigh and waist quite possessively in his sleep.

Lucifer managed to move his leg just enough to straddle Alastors hips, shaking his shoulders violently. "Alastorrrr! it's half past eight! Come on~ wake upppp!" Lucifer looked down at Alastors squinting eyes and he just gripped Lucifers waist and thigh tighter. "Yeah- okay, I'm awake, Luci."

Alastor opened his eyes, looking up at Lucifers grinning face. "Why are you so happy? It's not our wedding day yet is it?" Alastor raised a brow, sitting up slightly as he released his grip from Lucifer so that he could shuffle off his lap, kneeling on the bed beside him. "No, dumbass. You said that we can try on suits today, remember?~" Lucifer only grinned wider as Alastor looked over at him with a smirk.

"Ah, yes, that's right. So that's why you're so beaming." Alastor chuckled, standing up and stretching. Lucifer took a moment of silence as he watched this, smirking before he got out of bed himself. "So, anyway, where is this place? How long ago did you book to get a reservation?" Lucifer looked over at Alastor briefly as he searched his closet for some smart clothing.

Alastor began to dress himstas well, in his usual red suit. "It's my usual tailor, I won't need a reservation." Alastor said calmly, buttoning up his jacket as he looked over at Lucifer, doing the same. "You can just show up?" Lucifer tilted his head slightly. "Well what is he going to do? Refuse the radio demon and the king his service" Alastor chuckled, leaning over to kiss Lucifer on the cheek before making his way to the door.

"We should get going then, yes?" Alastor opened the door, waiting for Lucifer to take the lead. "Ladies first~" Alastor said teasingly. "Damn right." Lucifer replied, stepping through and heading down the stairs, followed by Alastor. "What about breakfast?" Lucifer asked, looking over his shoulder at Alastor as he approached the door.

"I'll take you somewhere nice after we view some suites, how does that sound?" Alastor smirked down around Lucifer as he reached over the smaller man's shoulder to open the front door for him, gently encouraging him through the door with his hand on his back. Lucifer stepped through, following beside Alastor down the street.

"So, this tailor, is he good?" Lucifer asked, looking up at Alastor as they walked. "The best. He does basically everything, even the dresses." Alastor smirked, not taking his eyes on the street ahead. "Loose that thought now, I'm not wearing a dress to our wedding." Lucifer said sternly, now too, looking ahead.

"Oh you don't have to wear it to the wedding, I just kinda want to see you try one on." Alastor shrugged his shoulders, glancing down at Lucifer with a grin. "Fine, one dress. One!" Lucifer huffed, looking ahead again as they turned a corner.

"And here we are~" Alastor opened the door for Lucifer, following after. Alastor stepped over to the counter in the big room which had coats, trousers and all sorts of clothing hung up around the place, some private changing rooms are the back. A man stood, leaning over the counter.

"Alastor~ what beings you?" The man seemed jolly, a very devilish appearance though. Alastor grinned back, pulling his arm around Lucifers shoulder. "My fiancé and I would like to try on some suites, do you possibly have time for us?" Alastor looked down at Lucifer who smiled awkwardly at the man, who seemed very excited to see the king in his store.

"Why of course! You know your way around, help yourself to try on anything you would like! I'm about to go on lunch break so you basically have the store to yourselves, If you have any questions ask Manny, here." The man point over to a much much shorter devil like man, his head only reached Alastors knees with the help on his devil like horns. Manny grinned up at two men, not saying a word.

"Oh fabulous, how amazing." Alastor smiled over at the tailor who made this way out the door. Manny scurried off to a staff only door beside the counter. Lucifer looked around the store, seeing all of the expensive looking clothing. "This place is definitely very nice." Alastor nodded in agreement, stepping over to a rack full of wedding dresses.

"Take your pick, we're starting off with this." Alastor rummaged through the mounds of wedding dresses as Lucifer approached. "Seriously? We're going through with this?" Lucifer rolled his eyes, also looking through the choices. "Why yes, of course~ now I'll be in the changing area while you choose." Alastor smirked, stepping over towards the back of the shop.

Alastor took a seat in the viewing area, facing the dressing rooms, he sat back just as Lucifer approached, a wedding dress in hand as he stepped into one of the changing rooms, closing the curtain. "What did you choose?" Alastor asked curiously. "You'll see!~" Lucifer replied through the rummaging sound behind the curtain.

"Need any help, King?" Alastor chuckled at the sound of struggling coming from behind the curtain. "No I'm fine! Just never gotten into a big ass dress before!" Lucifer shouted out, hearing the zipper being pulled up. "So you've gotten into a small ass dress but not a big one? Well now I need to see that too." Alastor laughed to himself, his behaviour being cut short as he witnessed Lucifer stepping out from the curtain.

The king stepped closer in a massive, over dramatic dress, although no wedding dress could possibly be too dramatic. It was quite sleek with a few sparkes and detail in gold. Alastor shut up straight away, staring at Lucifer in disbelief.

"See? I told you it's stupid." Lucifer groaned, looking over at the large mirror beside him. Alastor stepped over, trying not to step on the dress as he reached to hold Lucifers waist as he kissed his cheek. "You look amazing. And I will always take pride in the fact that I have now seem the king in a dress." Alastor chuckled as Lucifer glared up at him.

"Whatever, find me some suits while I take this off." Lucifer lent up to kiss Alastor before turning around and disappearing behind the curtain again. Alastor stepped off to go browse at some options, trying to find one that would suit Lucifer.

They had both tried on their picks of suits, some were a definite no and other wee hard to choose between. Alastor ended up choosing a suit that faded from black to red in an ombre and Lucifer chose a white suit with gold details, and also managed to find a duck bow tie, which Alastor didn't even attempt to talk him out of.

Alastor left the chosen suits on the counter with a note, that asked for these style suits in the measurements that Manny had taken for them.

They soon headed out of the store, Lucifer reaching to hold Alastors hand with a grin, who at his surprise, complied and held Lucifers hand back. Alastor wasn't one for showing affection in public for everyone to see, but broadly, at this moment, he didn't care.

They headed over to the diner across the street, which wasn't as busy as expected as it was morning time. They both took their seats and ordered some food, mostly chatting about the future wedding and most importantly the honey moon, which they have decided to host at Lucifers palace, all alone. Lucifer had also some how added kids into the conversation. Again.

They had agreed on having at least one child, but Lucifer said it had to be after the wedding and Alastor said that Lucifer had to carry the child. For the obvious reason, he gets pussy, duh.