Bad day

HIII IM SO SORRY FOR FUCKING DYING. I'VE BEEN THUGGIN IT OUT YK. HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT!!!

Also, uhh, this is kinda angst. This just shows You's negative side. So beware of sad critters and angry momma.

Ever since you've had these critters in your home, you've taken down a lot of decoration you had on. What used to be a glass coffee table in your living room, was now a wooden one. The knives you had in your kitchen drawers were now up high in places the critters couldn't reach. You even installed a little gate to the kitchen entrance so that Picky couldn't get in past 8:00pm.

You've basically baby proofed the place ever since. You've actually never told your family about your situation, and actually hesitated on doing so. Something told you it would be crazy for them. So whenever a friend or relative wanted to come over just to lounge around, you always declined.

Your coworkers also started to notice the eye bags under your eyes worsen. Some even Jokingly commented if you had kids at home. The look you gave them kept them pondering if they had guessed right. Sometimes you thought how your life would have been if you hadn't taken home the critters. Maybe you'd actually get some sleep in. Of course, you shook those thoughts away. You loved your little babies, and if sacrificing your mentality was a necessary step, then you'd do it.

Rain started pouring everywhere as you ran back home. Of course you had forgot your umbrella at home. Something you'd never learn your lesson from. As your heels clacked against the ground, you used your purse as a shield. You'd much rather have all your necessities get wet, than you getting a cold. As you ran through the streets, you noticed some of the lovely couples strolling around with their umbrellas. Some of them even looked at you strangely. How humiliating.

Finally, you reached your apartment. Quickly reaching for your keys in your bag, you rummage around. As you got wetter by the second, your cold fingers fumbled to get the keys out. You managed in the end, eventually opening the door. You got in soaking. The sight was kind of scary.

The critters looked at you smiling, but when they saw your state, their smiles slightly changed. DogDay was the first to greet you. He jumped off the couch and walked over to you, smiling sadly.

"Hello, Momma! How was work?"

He asked you while his tail wagged slightly. You just look down at him tiredly, not a single ounce of joy in your eyes. You looked scary even. DogDay's tail falls as he stared into your cold eyes. You toss your bag on the coat rack, along side with your coat. You knocked off your heels and walked over to the couch, plopping down. Bubba, Picky, and CatNap who were on the couch before you jumped slightly. Your sudden weight caused CatNap to wake up. Bubba, Picky, and CatNap looked at you as your head laid back.

   The tension was thick, and everyone knew it. There were times when you'd come home from work exhausted or irritated, but this time it was different. Even when you came home feeling either of those, you still tried your best to calm yourself down. This time, however, you looked like you really didn't want to be bothered. Just like how you picked up the bad traits of the critters, they also picked up on yours.

   DogDay jumped back on the couch, next to CatNap. Even CatNap figured out something was up. You clearly looked irritated from work. Nothing seemed to be on your good side. The critters knew not to bother you when you came home like this.

   The tv was playing a little too loud for your liking, which made you even more irritable.

"Bubba, can you please put the tv down, for God's sake..."

   You raised your voice a little louder, making Bubba jump slightly. He immediately turned it down. You sighed as you closed your eyes, rubbing away your head ache. Again, the air was thick of negativity from you. You could cut it with a knife.