Birthdays!

Hey yall—I figured I'd do another factual chapter cause I want to make up for the lack of content I've been posting. Hope yall like it!!🦝

DogDay!

- Since DogDay's whole gig is sun shines, his birthday would be in summer. Somewhere around June or July.

- The critters don't have specific birthdays, you just let them choose a specific date they remembered or liked. And DogDay chose his.

- Whenever you all celebrated his birthday for the first time, he was super excited. His tail was wagging viciously as he jumped excitedly. The smile on his face was as bright as him.

- For his decorations, you obviously set it up as sunshines and summer like. He loved it and wondered how you knew exactly what he wanted even though his charm was the most obvious sign.

- When it's his birthday he loves having all your attention. If you would be too busy making sure everyone was having fun, he would redirect you to him. Making the excuse that it was his birthday and that he needed the most attention.

- DogDay's favorite cake is tres leches.

- When shopping for his birthday presents and decorations, you had to use the other critters to distract him whenever you left the apartment.
You would bring at least two critters with you to help you pick out the right equipment for him.

- DogDay is on cloud nine when it's his birthday.

- DogDay wanted a pool party for his special day. Along side with a piñata. Ever since you've shown him an old photo album from when you were a kid, it showed you hitting a piñata on your birthday. He was amazed and wanted to try it. Of course, the piñata was a sun.

CatNap!

- CatNap's birthday is in winter. It's around November or December, either of those. He prefers the colder seasons over the hotter seasons.

- CatNap doesn't really care about a birthday. He usually just goes along with whatever happens throughout the day and hopes for the best. He also doesn't like being the center of attention. So celebrating gis birthday is out of the question. You always make him something small though.

- When it's his birthday he doesn't remind you or anyone. He hopes you all would forget. You have his birthday marked on your calendar.

- CatNap's cake is coffee. Something the other critters do not like at all. Only you and him ate the cake that day.

- Since CatNap doesn't like birthdays, you didn't really decorate much. The most you did was buy him his cake and presents. Along side with  a purple table decoration set. No balloons though. CatNap HATES balloons. They scare him so bad whenever they popped on Bobby's birthday.

- CatNap only likes his birthday for one main reason. He gets away with a lot of stuff on that day. He knows it too, and you just let it slide because why would you ruin his day.

- CatNap got his head smashed in his cake by Kicken.

Hoppy!

- Hoppy's birthday is around spring time. So maybe March or April. Either way, she chose hers early because she wanted to celebrate it early.

- Hoppy is very hyper the night before her birthday. She can't sleep even if she wanted to. You tried putting her to sleep, but it wouldn't work. You're pretty sure she stayed up all night.

- When it is her birthday, she is one happy rabbit. Her jumps are higher and her speed is faster. She runs around your legs super fast to show you her excitement.