VI. Collided

The next morning, Shivansh informed Jay, his assistant, that he will not have any meetings after noon.

After sorting out his work affairs, he found Armaan and Dev and asked trying to sound casual, "So, when is Keya and Suhana coming back to the palace?"

Very subtle Shiv, great.

Armaan and Dev exchanged knowing glances before Armaan replied with a smirk, "Oh, I think KEYA is coming in around noon. Why? Can't wait to see her?"

Shivansh rolled his eyes, trying to play it cool. "No, I was just curious so that we could you know.. arrange everything.."

Dev chuckled, teasing him further, "Sure, Shiv. We believe you."

Shivansh shook his head, knowing he couldn't fool his friends. "Alright, alright, maybe I am looking forward to seeing her."

Bloody idiots

Armaan clapped him on the back. "That's the spirit! Just remember to act cool when she's around."

"Whatever" Shivansh grumbled and walked away, hiding his smile.

——-

Keya and Suhana arrived at the palace, and were greeted warmly by Sayunkta. Shivansh, however, was not there to welcome them, causing Keya to feel a twinge of disappointment. She had hoped to see him again and maybe even talk to him.

Suhana noticed Keya's expression and asked, "Looking for someone?"

Keya smiled, trying to hide her disappointment. "Oh, no, just admiring-."

"The architecture? Thats old babe" Suhana said causing heat to run her cheeks red.

Bitch.

"Come on inn" Sanyukta invited them.

They casually settled down and talked, waiting for Armaan
And shivansh..

Keya couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. She wondered if she would get another chance to talk to him and you know.. be alone again probably..

Meanwhile, Shivansh hurried back to the palace, eager to see Keya again. He had spent the morning thinking about her, unable to get her out of his mind. He hoped that he would get a chance to talk to her today, to get to know her better.

"Hey sorry, last minute meetings-" he cut himself off as he saw the girl of his dreams already sitting in the living room. "Oh hello." He muttered out gaining composure.

Keya just smiled, her heart doing a quick jump.

"God black suits this man so much." She thought.

As Shivansh entered, he saw Suhana stepping outside to take a call flashing him a polite smile. Seizing the opportunity, he quickly took a seat beside Sayunkta, joining the conversation.

"Hey brother, Good to see you make it," Sayunkta greeted him warmly.

Shivansh smiled back. "Wouldn't miss it Sayu, anyways whats going on?"

Sayunkta sighed, looking a bit mad. "Your dumbass of a friend and my groom-to-be is not here yet!"

Shivansh nodded sympathetically. "He'll be here don't worry, even though I know he is a complete idiot, I also know he gives you top priority."

Sayukta smiled, knowing brother was right. And as if on cue, Armaan entered, "hey princess, so sorry I hope I didn't miss anything.." he ran towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Stay away from my sister asshole" Shivansh said in fake annoyance, kicking him but Armaan just laughed, "thats my fiancé so suck it." He said and secretly winking towards a smily Keya who was just enjoying the moment.