X.Themes and tours

As Keya and Shivansh entered the palace, they found Sayunkta, Armaan, Suhana, and Dev already chatting in the living room. Sayunkta greeted them with a smile.

"Hey, you're back! How was your thing?" Sayunkta asked, hugging her.

"It went well. We got everything sorted for the announcement party decorations," Keya replied, glancing at Shivansh, who nodded in agreement.

Armaan chimed in, teasingly. "Looks like you two had quite an adventure... With the flowers of course.."

Keya laughed, shaking her head. "No adventure, just a lot of flowers and decorations."

Suhana raised an eyebrow, noticing Shivansh and Keya's interactions. "Seems like you two had a good time together," she whispered, teasing her.

Keya shrugged, trying to play it cool. "Just doing my job, Suhana Agrawal. Nothing more."

Sureeeee

Dev, who had been quiet until now, spoke up. "Well, I'm glad everything worked out. We were just discussing the next steps for the wedding arrangements."

Keya cleared her throat, drawing everyone's attention. "Alright, everyone, please have a seat. I'd like to share with you what I have thought for the wedding."

As everyone settled down, Keya opened the folder, revealing a plethora of colorful images and designs. Suhana stood by her side, ready to assist.

"So I present to you the theme of the wedding- Since our princess wanted a royal fairytale wedding, we can have the "enchanted royal garden" theme. Let me explain."

"For the announcement party," Keya began, "I was thinking of a modern, elegant theme, with a color palette of soft pastels and gold accents. We could have fairy lights and candles to create a warm, inviting atmosphere so that it matches not only your business formal theme but also will give off the announcement party theme."

Armaan nodded in approval. "Sounds perfect for the semi-formal gathering. What about the engagement?"

"For the engagement," Keya continued, flipping through the pages, "I was thinking of a more lavish theme, with a color palette of deep jewel tones and silver accents. We could have floral arches and chandeliers to add a touch of glamour. Highlights the royal theme since we are hosting it here in the palace."

Sayunkta smiled, impressed by the ideas. "I love it! It's exactly what I had in mind."

Dev, who had been quiet during the presentation, spoke up. "I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but seeing your ideas, I'm really impressed. You've got a great vision, Keya."

Shivansh glanced with narrowed eyes at the "skeptical" part which Dev ignored completely.

"Oh its not only me, its Suhana too" Keya said smiling at her best friend. Dev and Suhana just glanced and well...Nothing.

Yup. Nothing.

Keya turned the pages of the folder, revealing her ideas for the cocktail party, Sangeet, and mehndi events..

"Okay now 2 ideas for the cocktail party," Keya began, "I one-  a glamorous 'Hollywood Glam' theme, with a black and gold color palette. We can have a red carpet entrance, vintage Hollywood decor, and a live band to create a sophisticated atmosphere. Or two- A grand pool party, we rent out a resort and transform it into a Hawaiian vibe place- with beach side decoration, Tables are adorned with bright tablecloths and centerpieces made of fresh flowers. Hawaiian music plays in the background, setting a relaxed and cheerful mood. What do we think?"

Armaan looked at Sayunkta and he watched as her eyes sparkled with excitement. Even though he wanted the Hollywood party he knew that his princess has her mind on the Pool party, "whatever my princess wants.." he said, smiling at her.