IX. Car rides

*In Dev's car*

As Dev and Suhana sat in the car, the tension between them was palpable. Neither of them was happy about the situation, and their dislike for each other was evident.

"This is ridiculous," Suhana muttered, breaking the silence. "I can't believe we're stuck in this car together."

Dev rolled his eyes. "Believe me, I'm not thrilled about it either."

Suhana crossed her arms, glaring out the window. "Well, this is just great. Forced to spend time with someone I can't stand."

Dev sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Look, I know we don't get along, but can we at least try to be civil for the sake of everyone else?"

Suhana scoffed. "Civil? You must be joking."

Dev frowned, "What have I done? I've tried to be nice to you in the start."

Suhana turned to him, her eyes flashing with anger. "Nice? Please."

Dev sighed, "Fair enough. Let's just get through this car ride without killing each other, okay?"

"Works" She grumbled.

Dev glanced over at Suhana, unable to deny that she was beautiful, despite their differences.
He admired the way her hair cascaded down her shoulders and the determination in her eyes. Her fierceness sort of was.. hot?

What no.

On the other side, Suhana stole a glance at Dev, reluctantly admitting to herself that he was good-looking. More than that in fact. She noticed the way he drives his hand through his hair every now and then and the sincerity in his voice when he spoke, just not with her.

Absurd.

Meanwhile Shivansh and Keya found themselves alone in the car, they both felt a sense of excitement, though they tried to hide it.
"So Mr Rawat-" Keya began but he quickly interjected.

"You can call me Shivansh, its only fair or else I will have to call you Ms. Mathur.." he said, flashing his charming smile.

Keya smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her at the thought of calling him by his first name. "Alright, Shivansh. So, how has your day been so far?"

His heart fluttered as she called him by his name, he didn't realise that his name could sound so pleasing as well, "It's been good. Busy, as usual, but I can't complain. How about you? How was your flight?"

Keya shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant. "It was fine. Pretty good."

"Is 'Bloom & Petals' the place you need to go?" Shivansh asked, as he glanced at the name on her phone.

"Yes, that's the one," Keya confirmed, checking her phone for the address.

"It's not too far from here. We should be there in about fifteen minutes," Shivansh replied, glancing at the GPS.

"Great, thank you for taking me," Keya said, smiling gratefully at him.

"It's no problem at all. I'm happy to help," Shivansh replied, focusing on the road ahead, a small smile tugging on his face.
Anything for you.

-

When Shivansh and Keya arrived at "Bloom & Petals," they were greeted by a stunning display of flowers and decorations. Keya's eyes lit up with delight as she took in the beauty around her.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Keya exclaimed, stepping out of the car.

Shivansh smiled, enjoying her reaction. "Let's go inside."