3

Gojo's eyes glanced on the roof, his eyes hurting from not using his sunglasses already

Gojo's eyes glanced on the roof, his eyes hurting from not using his sunglasses already. He sighed tiredly. He just came back from the star plasma vessel mission. He felt so useless after letting Riko die. Geto was still getting checked for injuries, and he seemed too quiet.

Yet when Gojo got back, Shoko had a totally different aura. She was more energetic, and she smoked less than before. You would think she would become more depressed and worried for them, but she always seemed to be happier around them.

When he asked what made her more happy, she just told him to go to sleep while she took care of Geto.

'Whatever I shouldn't overthink so much, Shoko still is Shoko after all.'

He closed his eyes, sleep consuming him, yet a tear slipped from his eyes. He whipped it quickly, darkness filling his eyelids.

Snores came from the room, and the girl had drool coming from her mouth until a loud alarm woke her up, making her smash the alarm clock into a million pieces

She groaned, lifting her body from the bed. She got up and tried to remember where she put her uniform. 'It's here somewhere.' She found it under her bed. She must have knocked it over when she was sleeping.

She took a quick shower and tried to do her hair before just giving up and letting it loose. She thought to ask Shoko but didn't want to bother her.

She sighed, being done getting ready. 'Maybe I should go to class early' was her first thought.

'No way' she laid down, closing her eyes. She checked the time. Five minutes before class might as well go.

She opened her dorm door, stepping out, yet she forgot to ask Shoko where the classroom was. "HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?" she yelled out, rubbing her hair. She felt someone come towards her.

She looked behind her to look at the teenager. He was blond and had a face that said he didn't want to be there. 'What is with that haircut?'

She stared at him and realized he probably knew where the classroom was. "Hey ugly cut, do you know where the second-year class room is?"