28

It was the middle of the night when Ebek woke up from his slumber

It was the middle of the night when Ebek woke up from his slumber. Gulaab was still nestled against his bare chest, her warm breaths tingling his skin, one of her legs wrapped around his waist like a koala as if she was climbing up on Ebek in her sleep. Ebek didn't want to wake her up but the pangs of hunger in his stomach were getting unbearable. The amount of alcohol he had consumed on an empty stomach was concerning and as Ebek got sober he was regretting it.

"Gul?"
Ebek called out Gulaab, his voice filled with tenderness, while his fingers softly traced the leg entwined around his waist. Being in Rooh Qasar, he couldn't simply venture downstairs to find something to eat. So, he had to wake up his little wife.
I bet Azar Mukhtar would lose his shit if he saw me roaming his kitchen.

"Gul utho baby. Can you wake up for me?"
Ebek pleaded softly. Gulaab stirred in her sleep, snuggling closer to him, instinctively seeking his warmth. Ebek smiled affectionately, gently gripping her jaw and tilting her chin upward. He leaned in, placing a tender peck on her parted lips. The lingering effects of his rough kisses earlier had left her plump lips slightly swollen, appearing even more tempting.

"Ebek kiya masla hai? Sony dain"
Gulaab retorted, delivering a firm hit to his chest while fixing him with an intense glare. The fierce look in her sleep ridden deep blues stirred a familiar heat in his loins. Well shit. The typically shy and timid Gulaab only made an appearance when Ebek got a bit handsy. She resembled an angry kitten in that moment. Ebek was bemused to say the least. It seemed that even ants were growing a pair of wings these days, by the looks of it.
The ant in question was Gulaab Awarkzai

"Zyada hath nhi Chal rhy? Main Moun Chalana Shuru keron?"
Ebek playfully threatened, a teasing smirk dancing on his lips. Gulaab blushed at the innuendo and looked away, causing Ebek to suppress a laugh, thoroughly entertained by her reaction.

"Ebek..."
Gulaab's face turned a deep shade of red as she became acutely aware of her hands resting on his bare pectoral muscles. She hastily withdrew her hands and created a bit of distance between them, causing Ebek to raise an eyebrow at her dramatics.
As if she wasn't climbing up on him seconds ago

"Well, you were practically draped over this chest, my very naked chest"
Ebek mused, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he savored her bashful reaction. It was as if she were a blushing bride, and each passing second only deepened the crimson hue on her face.

"Why did you wake me up, Ebek?"
Gulaab inquired, sitting up beside Ebek. As she did, she noticed her loose shirt, with its deep neckline, revealing more than intended. A flush returned to her cheeks as she quickly adjusted it, wondering if Ebek had been stealing glances down her shirt for the past few minutes or so. Judging by his teasing smirk, it seemed highly likely.
Ya Allah!

"Isn't that common courtesy to ask your husband if he has eaten or not Little wife?"
Ebek replied, his voice laced with a hint of amusement. As he wrapped a ringlet of her honey brown hair around his finger, savoring its softness.