29

"Ebek!" Gulaab shrieked in terror as the man pointed a Glock at both of them

"Ebek!"
Gulaab shrieked in terror as the man pointed a Glock at both of them. Ebek quickly gestured for her to stay quiet, placing a finger to his lips as he slowly turned around, acutely aware of the cold metal scraping against his nape. Ebek placed Gulaab on the passenger seat.
As Ebek turned, his eyes met the gaze of two young men peering down at him through the car window. Despite the bandanas covering their faces, Ebek could tell they were young, probably younger than him.

"Damn. Looks like we hit the jackpot Jay? This guy is some big fish"
The guy holding the gun laughed as he tightened his hold on the handle. His eyes, narrowed behind the bandana, landed on Ebek's watch, its glint betraying its exorbitant nature.

"Looks like a Rolex or maybe a Hublot?"
Jay sneered, tapping his temple with a finger as if to say he was clever for noticing. Ebek's jaw clenched in frustration.
Couldn't he just have one moment with his wife without some kind of interruption? It's like the whole world was sabotaging him.

"It's hublot yes. But I'm assuming you don't know who I am? Or else you wouldn't be pointing that toy at me"
Ebek's face twisted into a scowl as he gazed up at them with disdain. He was more than capable of dealing with them in a matter of seconds, but his reluctance to act stemmed from his concern for Gulaab's safety, which was his utmost priority.

"I'm afraid we're not locals, Now handover the watch, your phone and cash"
The guy holding the gun spat as he jerked the barrel of the gun at ebek's watch. Ebek's eyes narrowed slightly as he worked the clasp of his watch. He tongued the inside of his cheek and handed the watch over to the thief.

"Jay, Ad! You dumbfucks, the real prize is right here!"
Ebek's attention had been so focused on the initial threat that he hadn't even registered the presence of a third guy. The intense glare from the motorcycle headlights was almost blinding, making it difficult to see. He whipped his head around in the direction of the voice, and his gaze fell upon another figure peering into the passenger-side window. The man's piercing light eyes were fixed intently on Gulaab, who was trembling in her seat, her fear palpable as tiny sobs racked through her body.

"Back off from her. You're after money, I'll give you everything I have. Even more if you let us leave unharmed."
Ebek's voice was a low, menacing rumble, his words laced with a barely contained fury. His hands twitched with the urge to grab his gun from the console and empty the chamber into the skull of the lecherous thug who was ogling Gulaab with an unbridled lust. The very thought of another man's gaze on her made Ebek's blood boil with a primal rage.

"Damn, you're right, the real kohinoor is here"
The guy named Jay drawled, his gaze roving over Gulaab's curves hungrily. Just then, the third guy leaned at the window a bit more, his finger tracing over the tears streaming down Gulaab's cheeks.

"Don't you fucking dare"
Ebek snarled, his muscles tensing as he inched forward, but the cold metal of the gun pressed against his nape brought him up short. He seethed with a fury that threatened to consume him, but he knew he had to tread carefully, biding his time until the perfect moment to strike.