Prologue

Second POV:

Second POV:

Destruction.

Chaos.

And war.

The Abyss Order have started the war and destroying each nations. The abyss mages, monsters, hilichurls have gotten stronger that vision holders couldn't even fight back and met there demised. All the Archons even the Tsaritsa join forces together and save their nation and their people. The Fatui was ordered by the Tsaritsa to help the vision holders for the battle between the abyss.

No matter how they tried to save everyone, they failed.

Mondstadt was the first target. The Knights of Favonius were too weak to fight them. Jean, Lisa, Kaeya, Eula, Albedo, Amber, Rosaria, Noelle, and Diluc join the fight and keeping the people of Mondstast safe. While Bennett, Razor, Fischl, Klee, Barbara, Diona, Mika, Mona, and Sucrose were helping the citizens to evacuate and find a safe place to stay.

Venti reveals himself as Barbatos, he participated in the battle and helping the others with the fight. But they were outnumbered of how many the enemies keep coming to them. They know they wouldn't make it alive and hope the others were safe.

The second target was Liyue. All the adepti and Qixing gather together and join the fight while the Millelith are keeping the citizens safe and they were willing to sacrifice their life for the safety for others. As for Zhongli finally reveals himself as Morax to help the adepti and Qixing for the fight.

Many hours gone by, they couldn't keep up anymore of how many enemies keep coming. Xiao, who is exhausted on fighting but he didn't want to rest because it was his duty to fight and protect Liyue. But his body couldn't keep up anymore and there were lots wounds to his body.

And finally, he collapsed. Xiao doesn't have the energy to fight and he was on the brink of death. He wants to keep on fighting but he was stopped by Zhongli.

"I have failed you, Morax..." Xiao said weakly.

"No Xiao. You've done well. I think it's time for you to rest." Zhongli said.

"But it's my duty to-" Xiao was cut off by his coughed and saw the blood coming out from his mouth.

"You're duty is already done Xiao. It's time for you to go now." Zhongli said.

"Thank... you... Morax..." Xiao said his last words and his soul already left his body.

The third target was Sumeru. The Matra and Eremites join forces together in the fight. Cyno known as the General Mahamatra was the one who will lead the Matra, while Dehya who is an Eremite Mercenary will be the one leading the Eremites.

Wanderer and You were inside the Sanctuary of Surasthana, thinking how to make a plan on how to defeat the abyss and how to keep your people safe. While the both of  you were deep in thought you both heard the door was open and saw the abyss mages coming inside.

Wanderer told you to run while he'll distract them. You didn't want to leave him alone with the enemies but you comply. As you run away, Wanderer was glad that you listen to him. He may not admit it to you but he has grown a soft spot for you, you were the one who was taking care of him even though what he did in the past. Unlike his creator who had abandoned him.

As you were making your way at the exit, you were caught by the neck. You look up to see who was chocking you, it was the Traveler's sister, Lumine. You didn't have time to react and felt a sword stab through your heart.

"NAHIDA!!!"

A familiar voice you heard calling your name. You look where the voice was coming from and saw someone running towards you, it was Aether and his companion Paimon.

"Traveler... Paimon..." You said. The last thing you saw was the Traveler and his sister were about to fight each other to death.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving at the last station shortly."

You woke up from the mic in the train for the announcement. You look at the window and recall from the dream you have or perhaps a memory from your past life.

That's right, you've been reincarnated from this new world. You are now called Y/n and not Nahida. Teyvat doesn't exist anymore and you live in a planet called Earth. You live in a simple life were abyss, monsters, gods, and vision doesn't exits.

You are a human now not a god anymore and you have a family waiting for you.