Chapter 8

Second POV:

Second POV:

"Gravitational Float!"

The giant platypus monster was lifted by a force of gravity. Yaya came to help Gopal stop the monster by lifting it.

"Thanks, Yaya." Boboiboy thanked the gravity manipulator.

"Huh? Hehe. You're welcome." Yaya unknowingly let go of the platypus until it started to fall on Gopal. Ying was about to use her powers but someone beat her to it.

"Brace yourselves!"

A larger Wind Domain launching the giant platypus monster into the air, preventing it to fall on Gopal.

Everyone looked at source of the voice. They saw a slight feminine male who has aqua green eyes, and short black-ish blue hair with short twin braids at the sides of his face that fade into aqua blue.

"Who are you?" Ying asked.

"I'm Venti the bard." Venti introduced himself.

"Thank you for helping us, sir." Boboiboy thanked Venti.

"No problem. It was your sister who summoned me." Venti said.

"Y/n?" Boboiboy asked.

Right on time, you had arrived. They've noticed your new appearance, your eyes are now aqua green, your green tips of your hair turned into aqua blue, a Cecilia flower placed the side in your hair, and feathered wings on your back.

"Y/n, is that you?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yes, it's me, big brother. Just like your elements, I can change any elements and my appearance but my personality is still the same." You replied to your brother, then you looked at the monster.

"I'm really sorry, ma'am. I can't let you gobble up my friend." You said to the giant platypus.

Ying approached Boboiboy and Gopal. "Boboiboy, Gopal! Are you guys okay?" Ying asked the two boys.

"We're okay. Thanks." Boboiboy said.

"No problem!" The Y duo, You, and Venti replied.

"Good thing Ochobot opened up the portal just in time!" Boboiboy said.