Chapter 1

Third POV:

Third POV:

"Attention! A high speed train will be arriving at the station shortly."

"I can't wait to meet my little sister." A young boy with a dino cap said as he watch the train arrive soon.

"Please stand behind the yellow line."

Y/n look out the window and see there destination is almost here, she jumps off the couch and bow to the person who was accompanying her on the train.

"Thank you for accompanying me on the train mister." Y/n said.

"No problem. You take care of yourself." A young man with ashy light-blond hair trailed down to his shoulders and was pulled back into a braided half ponytail said.

Beside the young man, a little girl who is the same age as Y/n had woken up from her sleep while clinging her plush toy named "Dodoco". She has light red eyes, pale blonde hair with a prominent cowlick.

"I'm going to miss you Y/n! I hope we can meet again!" The little girl hugs Y/n.

"I'm going to miss you too Klee. It was nice being your playmate here inside the train." Y/n hugs back then broke the hug.

Y/n took her backpack and wave at the two siblings who also wave back at her. Y/n run towards at the train exit. "I can't wait to see my big brother!"

When the train stopped, the door open in front of the young man and saw his little sister all grown up.

"Y/n!"

"Big brother!"

You run towards to the dino cap boy, while the young boy also run towards you.

"Y/n!" The young boy exclaimed as he hugged Y/n. "Oh look how much you've grown lil sis!" He said while hugging Y/n.

"Ehh... Mister?"

"Yes?" The dino cap boy broke the hug then he was shocked the he was hugging the wrong person.

"I'm not Y/n." The little girl said. She has pale dark red eyes that are golden at the bottom, and golden-brown hair.