1~Y/n

Author's Note: Hey guys! I was bored, so I made a playlist for this book! Copy and paste it, then put it in your search bar of your browser ( safari, google, etc).

The link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2eKGM8yVqKTpXniQeGEGoV?si=385058d50c4e4a01

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pass me the curling iron!" Cristiana yells.

 "Here you go" I respond calmly.

 It's 8:20 in the morning and all eight of us are smushed into Addy's very small room, getting ready for our grade twelve graduation day.

 Chloe's phone starts to ring, so she picks up the phone and checks the caller ID.

 " It's Mrs. Domes" she says, confused.

 " Well don't just stare at it, answer the phone!" Emily yells from the other side of the room.

 "Hello?" Chloe says as she puts the phone on speaker.

 " Hello, girls. I know it's very short notice but I need you to each pack a suitcase and be at the school by 8:50" Our teacher commands.

 " Um, may I ask why?" Minka asks.

 " It's a long story, but I'll explain when you get here" our teacher says before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MOM, where's my suitcase!?" I yell up the stairs.

 " Nice to see you too, honey" my mom says sarcastically. 

" Sorry. Good morning, mother, can you help me find my suitcase, pleaseee" I say with puppy-dog-eyes.

 " Yes, but why do you need your suitcase?" she asks as she takes it out of the front closet.

 " I don't really know. Mrs. Domes called Chloe saying that we all needed to pack our suitcases and meet her at the school by 8:50" I tell my mom.

 "So I guess you better get packing" my mom says, out of breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Um, Mrs. Domes, why is there a couch bus outside of our school, full of children from our grade?" asks Melissa, looking rather confused.

 " Basically, your grade was chosen to go on a set in LA to film a TV show, to show what life is like in a high school class" Mrs. Domes explains to us . 

" Okay, but why us?" Cristaina questions.

 " That I don't know the answer to" Mrs. Domes replies.

 "Who cares, we get to go to LA and ride in a couch bus!" Chloe says, excited.