2~ Y/n

Day 1 of filming

" Holy cow, we're on a Hollywood set" Chloe says, star-struck, beside me.

 " Damn right you are" a male voice says behind us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, my name is Walker" the voice says.

 " Hi, I'm Y/n and this is Chloe" I say, pointing at Chloe.

 "Um, I know we just met, but is there a way I could get your phone number so we can make a group chat with everybody on set?" Walker asks kind of nervously (huh? aren't celebrities supposed to be cool, calm, and collected?).

 " Yeah, sure. Can I have your phone so I can put my number in?" I ask Walker.

 "Here you go" Walker says, handing me his unlocked phone.

 " Wow, your really trusting that won't take advantage of your unlocked phone, and look through your phone creepily" I say as a joke.

 " No offence, but you don't look like the type of person to go through some one's phone" Walker says to me.

 " UM, offence taken. You think I don't look intimidating?" I say sarcastically.

 Walker frowns.

 " Oh no, I didn't mean you weren't-" I put my hand on his arm.

 " It's okay. I was just joking, Walker".

 His smile returns. 

" Good. I really didn't mean to offend you" Walker says, reassuringly.

 I open my mouth to reply, when I am interrupted by Jim Halpert ( I refuse to call him John Krasinski) saying " filming will start in five minutes".

 With my jaw on the floor, I turn to Walker and ask " am I hallucinating, or is that the Jim Halpert".

 Walker's smile reaches his eyes, he chuckles, and says " No, you are not hallucinating".