23~Y/n

"WE'RE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I yell to no one in particular.

"Y/N?!?" Leena screams.

"LEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screech back.

"Oh lord, what has my life become?" I hear Walker complain but I'm more focused on meeting my new bestie.

"I've heard soooo much about you!" Leena says excitedly, hugging me.

"Don't forget about us!" Momona, Leah, and Dior yell before joining the group hug.

"Hahahahahaha" I laughed. 

"Of course not!"

"Good" Dior jokes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got changed and sat down waiting for the ceremony to start.

"Are you excited?" Chloe asks me.

"Yesssss" I grin.

"Emily's dress almost ripped when she got her because she was so excited" Chloe laughs.

I laugh too.

"Not cool, guys! I wanted to make sure I got here on time" Emily tries to defend herself.

"I was pretty funny though" Chloe smirks.

Emily sticks her tongue out at Chloe before leaning back into her chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Domes is announcing the last award ( which is the Valedictorian) when I her my name called.

"Y/n Y/l/n, our Valedictorian!" 

I walk up to the stage to receive my award and give my speech.

"I would first up like to thank-" I start before being interrupted.

"Sorry, everybody. I'd just like to say a few words and then Y/n can continue with her speech."

I look over to find out who was talking, only to see Walker standing with a microphone in his hand.

"Walker?" I mouth.

Walker winks before starting to talk again.

"Three weeks ago, I was just a guy who was called to work with a whole bunch of grade 12 on some show" Walker smiles.

"But little did I know, I would meet my bestfriend there. Sorry, Aryan, but you've been replaced."

Everyone laughs.

"I quickly became bestfriends with this rando girl that was totally obsessed with me".

More laughter.

"But, I had no idea that I would I would end up... Falling in love with her." Walker's eyes start to water a little bit.

"So, I thought it was a good idea to contact her teacher and work some of my magic skills so I could say a speech at her grad" Walker smiles.

"It was the best choice I've ever made, by the way." 

"So now I will let Y/n continue with her speech. Goodnight and happy grad to everyone!" 

I open my mouth, but I am left speechless.

WALKER FREAKING SCOBELL IS IN LOVE WITH ME!

"Um, I don't really know what to say now, but thanks to everyone that ever supported me on my high school and overall journey, and lets party everyone!" I smile bigger than I have my whole life.

Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift starts to play as I walk down the stage.

"So that girl in your speech...?" I ask Walker.

"Oh just some random girl named Y/n" Walker grins.

I know her.

I KNOW HER!

"That's me!" I scream.

"Who else would it be, silly?" Walker says, picking me up and spinning me like princess.

"So what'd you think of it?" Walker asks, putting me down.

"I loved it. I love you, Walker" I grin back at him.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT, LEENA? Y/N LOVES ME!" Walker yells, spinning me again.

"Good job, Walk. Good job" Leena smirks.

"PARTY TIME!" Momona and Leah screech, looping our arms together and pulling me away form Walker.

As I'm being pulled away, I see Walker do a little victory dance before Aryan and Charlie walk up to him.

This is one night to remember.

A.N: Heyyyyyy! This was the last chapter until the epilogue! I'd like to give a special thanks to @Wofwofjane for literally being one of my biggest supports thru out this journey and I am excited for what's next for me and my stories! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Happy Reading, Noelle.