Chapter 4: Evil incarnate

Note: 18+ mature content a head
If you're uncomfortable you can skip this part

Xavier POV:

Yesterday's night was different than any other night . I barely got an wink of sleep. Whenever, I close my eyes I start to see her captivating blue eyes which were full of innocence . Her skin was pale yet smooth I am sure a light hold can leave her skin bruised. Her seductive angelic figure made me curious to explore her everyday and night . What made me confuse is that I had a very fair share with many women in my bed. They were tall with hour glass figures yet, what I earned for this girl is pure carnal desire. I need to figure out that Is it mere attraction?

As I recalled how My night went with a numerous erotic dream with this brunette doll. I still remember the dream where she seductively yet submissively dropped on her knees ready to anything which I desire . How she enjoy my touch , her moan were echoed through room. I sighed by remembering about her gave me such a Hard on . I roughly passed my finger through my hair as I sighed in frustration. Well such a great morning to start . I start to freshen up and dressed in my gym cloths .

I went to 2 nd floor where I had a spacious gym by attaching  swimming pool

I went to 2 nd floor where I had a spacious gym by attaching swimming pool. I had multiple workout equipment which would take 2 hours for me to workout . I start to work out until my frustration dissolves in to sweat . After an hour of continuous workout which made my muscle ache yet, still I was not satisfied so, as I continued I heard a clicking of heel sound . I turned around and saw a brunette girl in skimpy maid outfit entered pool side area with some cleaning supplies . When her eyes falls on me she startled for a second then composed herself. I questioned her with my eyes . " Master may I clean here " as she trying her best to seduce but which she looks miserable to me . I looked over her shirt which hardly hide her breasts . Her skirt was an excuse which hardly covers her wide ass .

Basically, she looks like a bitch  in heat

Basically, she looks like a bitch in heat . I signaled her to come in gym .To which she eagerly opened the glass door which present between pool and gym . As soon as she entered I raised my hand to stop her at door and pointed my index finger toward down side indicating her to get on her knees . She obliged immediately and dropped on her knees .I can her eyes scan all our my naked chest and sweaty abs . All I can say is she begging me to use her .
I went to her and hold her hair in fist " don't look at you are master unless I command " as I pulled her hair she immediately looked down and start apologize. I drag her through hair where she had to crawl on floor . I took her towards a weight lifting bench and sat in front of her. Like a king . " you know what to do".