Chapter 9: when the sun was swallowed

Note: THE GIVEN CHAPTER HAS A SENSITIVE CONTENT,IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP IT
———————————————————

Note: THE GIVEN CHAPTER HAS A SENSITIVE CONTENT,IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP IT ———————————————————

The whole city was on high alert when they get the news of Edward's arrival. No one knows the reason behind his sudden entrance . But , all were tense knowing that a demon in human form came to their city Which is ruling by Xavier knight
who is not less than a devil. The last time when they met all hell broke loose . Whole system was unable to overcome the damage which they  both had created .
It is their identity. Xavier knight a cunning , cruel ,Manipulative, sadist . on the other side Edward Salvatore is a dark , dominant,brooding, cold , aggressive. Both together were the deadly combination. Who only knew how to create the bloodshed . Yet, no one can do anything to stop them . All they have to do is bear these pair of devils wrath . Even government quiver under them.

Edward was restless the moment he saw that picture whose face is identical to his dead wife. He remembered how he ruthlessly killed his own wife and tasted her sweet blood . The only memory made his nerves to pulsates in excitement . He looked outside the window where cool air hit his face which made him to relax .

 He looked outside the window where cool air hit his face which made him to relax

His most trusted members were following his car in to a secluded road.where his opponent invited him.

On the other side Xavier  Knight is patiently waiting in his secret underground

On the other side Xavier Knight is patiently waiting in his secret underground. which looks like an abandoned home from outside . He is well Aware of Edward persona. To settle him he arranged everything as per Russian mafia liking . He personally instructed his second in command jasper to bring infamous elites such as models, business women ,actresses, as a concubine .
As he look around he can see all crimson light illuminating around the room. He satisfied with jasper work.