Chapter 3

SAIRA'S POV
----------------------
Right now I am waiting for Arjun bhai to pick up the cake . Megha and Neel already left . They want to wait for Arjun bhai but I forced them to go because Megha's mother was calling her so I told Neel to drop her .

After sometime I saw Arjun bhai entered inside the Cafe.

"I am so sorry Saira . Actually I stuck in some work so I got late I am sorry" he said looking guilty.

"Aree koi baat nehi bhai don't say sorry . Aur yea lijiye aapka cake" I said forwarding the box of cake .

He payed me the payment and left not before offering me to drop home but I politely declined as I already booked a cab.

I check everything and come out from the Cafe . I locked the Cafe and saw my cab is still not come so i sit in a bench which is beside my Cafe.

I was sitting when I saw a black Bugatti is parking infront of our Cafe. I become confused because it is not main road where you can see this expensive cars everyday . It's rare to see such car in these areas.

I shugger of my thoughts and wait for my cab . After sometime cab arrived and I left for home .

Time skip
Right now I am standing infront of my house from 15 minutes because I am scared to go under the house because it's 9 pm and mumma told me to come 6 pm only . You can see how much late I am .

I scaredly ring the door bell which is open my savior my papa .

"Where is mumma?" I whispered asked my papa .

"She is in the kitchen" he also whispered.

"Is she angry?" I asked again whispering.

"Bohot" he whisperd .

"Kya khus-fhus kar rahe ho dono" mumma said coming towards us .

"Nothing I was just asking that the guest leave or not?" I said innocently.

"They left and you as usual again didn't meet the guest" mumma said glaring at me .

"Kiya karu mai is ladki ka khabhi bhi kisi bhi guest se nehi milti aur log mujhe kahte aapki beti to bear he nehi karti miltihe nehi" mumma scold me ans start her complaining session.

I look at papa with a pout indicating to help me but he just shugger his shoulder. I give him my puppy which he can't ignore.

"Bas bhi karo paro kitna datogi bacchi ko . Let her come inside" papa said defending me .

"Its all because of you she become like this. I am just done with you and your daughter" mumma said scolding papa and going inside the house .

I and papa also come inside the house saw mumma was sitting in a couch of the living room .

Me and papa sit either side of her and hold her each hand .

"Sorry mumma I will never do this again . I am sorry please forgive your cute daughter last time please" I said showing her my puppy eyes.

"Yes paro forgive her" papa said .

Mumma look both of at us and smiled slightly nooding her head . I and papa hugged her tightly.

"OH GOD family hug without me" bhaiya said coming from upstairs.

"You can also join bhaiya. I know mumma papa adopt you still you can join us" I said with mischievous smile and mumma papa laughed .

"You little demon" bhaiya glared at e but the nonetheless join the hug .

My happy family.....

Time skip

Right now we all are sitting in a loving room discussing about marriage preparations which is going to held 2 months away.

"Guysss what about destination wedding" I said excitedly standing up from the couch .

"Not bad idea chutku" Bhai said which I glared at him because of the name he use to call me .

"Yeah it's sounds good but where wiil  e destination?" Mumma asked .

"Ask Riva bhabhi it's her wedding" I said sitting in the couch comfortably.

"Hey its also mine wedding ask me first" bhaiya said which I muttered a whatever.

"Ok let me call her" Mumma said and we nooded.

In this two rings she picked up the call as phone is the speaker.

"Hello beta did I disturb you?" Mumma said.

"No no aunty" Bhabhi said .

"Actually we all are thinking to do destination wedding. I just want to know your opinion" mumma said 

"Woww destination wedding I always want a destination wedding" she said excitedly and we all smiled at her excitement.

"That's great so now tell me where you want to do destination wedding?" Mumma asked .

"Aap logo jaha attcha lage aunty . Actually I don't know much about it" she said .

"Aunty asked Saira to choose she is good at this things" Bhabhi said and i looked at bhaiya with a proud look.

After talking for sometime we cut the call.

"Aatcha suniya Riva ke gharwalo se bast kar lijiyaga" mumma said which papa nooded and call Riva bhabhi's parents.

They also don't have any problem.

"So little demon which place?" Bhaiya asked .

I think for sometime and immediately a smile come to my face thinking about a place.

"GOAAAAAA" I said and everyone agreed .

"Oh god I tottaly forgot to tell you guys something" mumma said.

"What is it?" I said snatching the ice cream from bhai which he is like there is no tomorrow.

"Tomorrow I invited Singhania family for dinner" mumma said making me choke on my ice cream.

I coughed and bhai rub my back and after sometime I became normal.

"Aru you ok beta?" Papa asked which I nooded.

"Eat like a humen no one is snatching your ice cream" Bhai said but I ignored his comment and looked at mumma

"What did you say mumma?" I asked

"Tomorrow I invited Singhania family for dinner" mumma repeated making my heartbeat stop .

Because I know he will also come as bhai said he already arrived india . I am not ready to face him . I know I have to face him one day but not now .

"Bohot attcha kiya Abhiraj kitne saal bad aya hai . Usse milne ka moka bhi mil jayega" papa said with a smile.

They all are start talking about something but my mind was still there how can I face him .

"Mumma actually tom- I was saying that I am going to Megha's house tomorrow but mumma cut me of by saying.

"No excuses Miss Saira Ahuja" mumma said in strict tone leaving no argument.

I nooded and everyone wish good night to each other and retire to their respective rooms.

I come to my room and lay down on the bed.

"Its ok Saira . You don't feel anything for him now . He will not effect you . Ignored him ignored him. You can do this " I said to myself and like that I fall asleep .

________________________________

Vote comment and follow please

Waiting for their first meet??

Maybe in next chapter;)

Agar vote jyada mile to double update dungiiiiiii ....