Chapter 5

ABHIRAJ'S POV
-------------------------
"Aree Abhraj bacche tum to kuch le he nehi rahe ho . Khao baccha" My soon to be mother in law said caressing my head which I smiled slightly nooding my head .

I look at my jaana and she is still busy with that fucker . From the time I come here she is just doing only one thing that is ignoring me . She talking with everyone including my siblings but she don't even look at me .

"Don't you think she will talk to you or even look at you after you did to her" my subconscious taunted me making me guilty .

I again look at her and this time the scene infront of me made me boiled my blood .

That fucker was sliding a hair strand of my jaana behind her ear which she give him her breathtaking smile making me curled my finger in fist .

In anger I don't when I bit a chili by mistake which was in the curry . When the chili hit my test buds  its start burning my whole mouth .

I gulped a glass of water in one go to remove the burning sensation but it was  no use . Did I guys I tell you that I can't handle chili things ?

"Bhai are you okay?" Arjun asked looking at me worriedly.

I think he noticed my red eyes .

"Yeah just bite a chili" I Said gulping another glass of water .

"But Raj you can't handle chili right then why did you eat it?" My mom said coming towards me .

"Eat this" she said feeding me a cupcake which I eat .

"Are you ok now" Sameer asked which I nooded .

I look at everyone was looking at me concernly. My eyes meet with my Jaana and seeing the concerned i her face my heart immediately melt like a ice cream.

As she realized we both ate looking at each other she immediately divert her eyes from me

"Excuse me where is the washroom" I said because I need to wash my face because it was all sweaty.

"Saira go show him the washroom" Aunty said making me happy and making her eyes widen .

"M-me?" She asked her mother suttering.

"Yes beta you now go" Aunty said with a little glare which she nooded with a cute pout .

How much I want to kiss those plumpy lips.

"Stop your dirty thoughts first talk to her" my subconscious reminds me and I nooded.

"Bhai why are you nooding" Arush whispered asked at me which I didn't say anything to him and stand up from my seat .

She also standup and start walking towards washroom i think . And like a good boy I followed her .

After walking for 5 minutes she stop infront of a door I think washroom.

"This is the washroom. You can use it. And I am waiting here if you need anything you can ask me" she talked with me first time but still not looking at me .

I said ok and went inside the barthroom to wash my face . I was opening the tap but it was not opening I tried again but still it is not opening .

I sighed and come out from the washroom and saw she is still waiting for me .

"Umm the t-tap is not opening. Can you please check it?" I asked and God for the first time in my life The ABHIRAJ SINGHANIA suttered . If in buisness world come to know that Abhiraj Singhania sutter they are going to have a heart attack.

"Um ok let me see" she said in her sweet voice. I moved aside to give her space to enter inside the washroom.

She checked the tap in no time it's open .

"Its in right side I think you ate doing in the left side" she said which I nooded.

She was about go out side but her foot slipped in the water from the floor and about to fall but I hold her by waist and pull her close to myself before she fall.

My both hands are in her either side of waist and her both hands are around my neck holding me tightly.

We both get lost in each other . She become so beautiful in this 6 years . Her beautiful honey brown doe eyes with natural long lashes . Her cute chubby cheeks. Her black hairs which come till her waist making her more beautiful than she already. And her juicy lips which have painted in pink lipstick.

I don't how many times we both look at each other but I come out from dreamland when he start pushing me .

Enough is enough now . She is ignoring from the time I come and now pushing me from her .

"Like you did to her in the past" my subconscious mocked me making you hold loose on her .

"S-sorry" she said and about to go but I hold her right wrist and pull her towards me . She landed on my chest and hit her nose on my chest as she is short.

She rub her nose which become red . I chuckle which she glared at me and start struggling to get out of my grip but I tightened my grip on her waist .

"Leave me" she said angrily looking at me .

"I said leave me" she said hitting my chest.

"Never" I whispered in her ears making her sudder . I smirked seeing my effect on her after so many years also .

"Leave me Abhiraj" she said and the sound my name from her mouth do something with my Stomach.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked knowing I don't have any right to asked that question.

She look at me and guys if looks can kill someone I am already in the 6 feet under the ground .

"You have to audacity to ask me this question huh?" She said this time jerking me by my coller .

And I can see tear us building up in her eyes making me want to kill myself hundreds time with every possible way of killing.

"I know I did a mistake but hear me once please jaana" I said cupping her cheek by one hand as the other was holding her waist .

"There is nothing to hear or talk ok . 6 years ago you already said that there is nothing between us . I am just a sister of your bestfriend . And I don't think your girlfriend will like if her boyfriend holding another girl and calling her with endearment"

she said and this time she give me hard push and I stumbled back and taking the chance she run outside of the barthroom.

Girlfriend?

_______________________________

Vote comment and follow please

Abhiraj + Saira = ?

Comment.....