Chapter 7

SAIRA'S POV
---------------------
"Where are you bhaiya ? I am waiting for you from so long " I whined in call .

"Just wait for sometime I am coming bacche" Bhaiya said from the other line which I said ok and cut the call .

Right now me and megha are waiting for bhaiya to pick us as we are going wedding shopping of bhaiya. So I insisted Megha to join us in the shopping which she immediately agreed.

She and her love for shopping..

Neel didn't come today as he went to some of his relatives house .

After sometime my ohibe rang and it was bhaiya I picked up the call and he told me to come outside as he is waiting outside .

We both went outside the Cafe after locking it and saw bhaiya's car is already waiting for us .

We both walked towards the car and saw someone which I didn't except.

Abhiraj

What he is doing here?

He is sitting in the passenger seat busy with his phone. He didn't saw us till now .

"Aree Abhiraj bhai you are also going for shopping?" Megha asked him .

Hearing Megha's voice he look out of the window and saw us standing there .

His eyes meet mine which I immediately divert because if I started longer in his eyes I could not able to divert my eyes from his .

"Yes" he said with his deep and sexy voice which drive me crazy .

"Ok both of you seat . We are already late" Bhaiya said which we nooded and seat in the backseat.

"Are you ok" Megha whispered in my ear which I nooded with a small smile .

"Btw Raj did you call Daksh?" Bhaiya asked him and I can feel megha stiff in her place.

"Yeah he said he will come to goa directly" he said which bhaiya nooded .

I looked at megha and saw she have small smile in her lips and blush on her face .

Something is fishy.....

Soon we reached mall and it is not other then Singhania's.

We get down from the car and went inside the mall . We directly went to VIP section and saw My family and bhai's in laws are already there selecting clothes .

"OMG are you The ABHIRAJ SINGHANIA?" A high pitch voice said looking at Abhiraj.

I rolled my eyes looking at owner of that voice it is not other than Riva bhabhi's bestfriend who is tottaly a make-up ki dukan .

"Omg I finally got the opportunity to meet you. You know how much big fan I am of yours" he said looking at him with Lusty look .

Abhiraj just nooded without saying anything which somehow I feel proud of him .

"You look more hote than the TV and magazines" she again said with a flirty smile which I want to vomit .