warning

🐇🧸

"I wish I never met you"

"thank god Atleast we have agree on something "
he chuckle under his breath 🐇

______________________________________________

🐇"I hate you so much "

"I hate him to the point where I crave for his attention......for his touch"🧸

_______________________________________________

🐇"you are fucking crazy.....Don't cross the line"

" I forgot ...I'm not supposed to be in love with you"🧸

_______________________________________________

🧸"I wish I never met you.....but not having you is more painful.....you made me realise why I always running away from love"

"I can't stand staying one second with you"🐇

_______________________________________________

Hello dear readers.

MINE~

This book content.
Enemies to lover
BXB
Arrange marriage
Contract marriage
Love triangle
Fluff
Angst
Slow burn
Smut
Addiction warning will be added later......

Hello ....

I has decided to make another book about them..this book manly based on junminjae....so be ready for reading another one...since destiny has been loved by many.....I can't help but made another. ....and it all because of your love and support. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart.I always love you.

This book will be started after destiny end....because I don't want to ruin the mood of destiny since it is already being intense at the moment. I also doesn't want to let go of idea of this book so I decide to give ahead warning...so I can write later as I promise.

As I said before this will start maybe after 1 Month so prepare yourself for roller coster ride. I'm also trying to write destiny whenever I has time...so please stay tune for upcoming chapter. ..it will be so much fun.

Thank you so much......I love you...❤️❤️