chapter 1

For @watermelonsumin 😘😘

5:50 AM
Footsteps can be heard in hallways as a man in suite is making his way toward the bedroom. He open the door and went to closest area. He pick up the suite ...tie ...shoes ...watch and place it to near table. He went outside of closest room and went toward the bed.

"Mr. Park ...wake up "he said loudly standing beside him. Junmin groan and turn other side of bed."Mr. Park we don't have much time....."that man said glancing at watch. "Let me sleep more ...wooyoung hyung "junmin said in deep and sleepy voice. "You can Mr. Park ...but you have to skip your breakfast "wooyoung said still in calm voice. It is everyday for him. After all he is junmin personal secretary. Junmin got up as soon he heard that he has to skip breakfast. He will do anything but he can't when it comes to his food. He glare at wooyoung angrily.

"Aish ....you are really know me too well "junmin said trough greetings teeth." Of course I know after all I'm with you like 6years 4mouthe 12 days "wooyoung said rolling his eyes while leaving the room. He knew once junmin woke up he won't go to sleep that easily. He has trouble sleeping ....it is very rare case where he found him sleeping when he comes to his house. It is mostly like he was ready to go or doing some work on his laptop....whenever thing like this happened....he cant help but feel guilty..but he can't go against his job....against his dad who is waiting for them in their office.

"Good morning hyung "junmin greeted as soon he enter in dining area. "Good morning Mr. Park" wooyoung greeted with smile on his face. "Hyung you know .....I has name....so please it will be honour if I heard it from you "junmin said rolling his eyes. "Yeah ...yeah junmin-ah ...now eat ....we are already a bit late "wooyoung said sitting down on chair beside him after setting up the toast....egg and almond milk infront of him.

"So where we are going ?"junmin ask after a bit silence between them....he is Really found of wooyoung....it is always amaze him how cooley he handle his work....and him...and all it just staying professional like how he is now...well sometimes he don't like it...because for him wooyoung is more hyung then his so called personnel secretary. But he doesn't want to invade his privacy too much so he just let himself playful infront of him for time to time.

"Your dad is waiting for you ...in your office "wooyoung said taking bite from his egg. Well wooyoung also is very like him so much....he always treats him like his own younger brother. But sometimes junmin mature side just amaze him like how can someone at his age handle work so effortlessly. After all he is just 23 years old....but he never mind when junmin behave like child infront of him....it just ressure him that....junmin is completely fine.and he like seeing his that side.

Junmin just hmm in response. Well his dad sometimes visit him so it is not new for him....infact he wonder what his dad is planning this time...because last time....he was forcing him to date someone...and he refuse it because dating is not his thing...nor he is intrested in it. He like to do work and he is just focusing on his career from now on. Wooyoung just glance at him with smile.

A guard bow to junmin as soon he enter in his large office. "Hello Mr. Park "one of employee bow as soon he saw him. Junmin bow little back with smile. He enter in elevator that is filled with few employee. As soon he saw junmin they had stoped talking. Junmin sign he can't understand why everyone is scared of him. Despite being ceo he never treat anyone wrongly nor disrespect him." You can continue your conversion ....I don't mind "junmin inform without turning toward them." Ahh ...thank you mr.park "one employees bow again out of gratefulness. Junmin Just huff under his breath. Wooyoung chuckle seeing junmin sulky face. As soon the door of elevator open he step out from it. Everyone in elevator bow again. He sign and make his way toward his office.