chapter 2

Alarm goes off in quite room. Minjae groan and try to reach his hands on beside table to turn off the alarm. He shut it down and goes back to sleep again. After few minutes he got up and look around in room. He make his way toward bathroom to freshener up.

He is showering when he heard the phone ringing in his room rapidly."fuck.....Who want to die in early morning ??" He ignore but his phone keep ringing making him annoyed and frustrated. he quickly wash his body and went out. Towel is wrap around his waist while water is still dripping down from his body. He pick up in anger...he is surely gonna stroam out all his anger whoever ruin his morning. He huff after hearing a similar voice.

"Good morning."

"My day never went good .....when you call me mr. Kim."

"Can't you talk nicely for once with your dad????"

"Dad ...!!!!."Minjae scoff angrily while clenching his phone.

"You lost that title long time ago mr. Kim."

"Meet me today".

"I'm very busy".

"You cant ignore me ....all time minjae".

Minjae hear the soft voice of his dad....but why he care????...does his dad ever being nice with him...he only behave like his father unless he want something from him.

Minjae bite his bottom lips...he knew ...he hadn't met him since san inform him. He is calling repeatedly that Means There is really something he want.

"What do you want this time ???"Minjae ask in stern voice.

"I just want to talk with u".

"We never talk mr. Kim".

"Can we do this time!!??"

Minjae sign heavily at that ...his day is probably going to be worse After this...just like how it went every single time.

"Okay ....but just for 30 minutes Nothing more ....I has meetings to attend".

"30 minutes is enough."

After that he hang up the call...and went toward closest area.....he pick up his suite...his tie...his Shoes....wear It..... he dry his hair....and went to kitchen.

He was eating ramyeon while sitting on dining table alone...well he live alone...he like How it is....peacefull...no one can disturb him. After finishing his breakfast....he wash the bowl...and went to take his files...and laptop....that he was working on last night. Well he has bad habit of working at night..... And sleep early in morning just for 2 or 3 hours.

___

"So what do you want mr kim ???!!"Minjae ask seating down infront of his dad.
Eunwoo smile looking at minjae.
"What it is Minjae...!!???" he ask dropping some photographs Infront of him. Minjae raise an eyebrow at thay.....while pick one of photographer. His eyes twitch seeing his and Junmin photos. He can feel why he was so eager to talk to him. Instead of answering his questions he ask.

"Are you spying on me.???"

Eunwoo chuckle under his breath.