Thome 1, Cp 1. The beginning.

Phoenixes are truly divine creatures, incredibly beautiful and powerful. But these birds are too proud and sometimes arrogant, and also have a fairly long life. But despite their long life and the possibility of rebirth, in order not to simply disappear from this earth one day, they continue to procreate.
Since these birds themselves have a high body temperature, they hatch in the light of day, under the rays of the scorching sun. To do this, the elders of the immortal clan had to look for a suitable place with a large source of sunlight, such a place can be found on the mountains, so they close there for the comfortable living of their future generation.
So they continued to live, develop, and strive for success for several centuries. And everything would be fine, only one day the heavens gave them a prophecy that, for their mistakes, they would be punished and then, when they had a child on the night of the full moon, he would be the one who would wipe his clan from the face of the earth and not expect mercy to no one. Then the elders decided that this would not happen, so they forgot about the prophecy for some time.
But not everything lasts forever, and sometimes, even such seemingly powerful creatures make mistakes that could disgrace the entire clan... That's what happened one day. But, unfortunately, no one knows what they did wrong.

***

On the night of the full moon, according to prophecy, a child was born...

- What's happening?! - shouted a man's loud voice.

- Elder! Someone call the elders! - Loud screams came from everywhere.

- How could this happen? It's not daytime yet! - one of the elders shouted, immediately grabbing the hilt of his sword

- We don't know ourselves... but it's hatching! - the employees answered.

- What? Does it hatch at night? - picked up someone from the crowd, who now could not remain calm.

- Is this possible? Elder, are you sure this is not a mistake? - the head's wife asked in a trembling voice.

The elder remained silent, what exactly should he have said to her? "Your son will be our destruction"? Still, they knew perfectly well about that damn prophecy. But no one attached much importance to it, since everyone thought that it would not happen so soon. Who knew that after just ten years, he would be born.

One late night, which is unusual for such a species, a son was born to the former head of the divine bird clan. His appearance and the moment of his birth plunged everyone into great shock and fear. How could such a strong child, containing the fire and spirit of his parents in his blood, be born completely different from the others... Only if he was not the very sin and monster who came to destroy them all.

The child was born, or rather hatched, completely white, with glimpses of silver feathers and bright ruby-colored eyes. While everyone had fiery red hair (as well as feathers) and golden eyes. At the moment he was born, many of the clan already hated him, and his parents decided to hide such an heir from prying eyes until everyone will clear up. So they gave him the name - Yueliang¹.

***

Months passed, many forgot about the "ugly" receiver and the "child from the prophecy," but he, in turn, was no different from an ordinary child. The little bird grew surprisingly quickly, and despite the presence of only two maids and a nanny, who was assigned to him by his own parents (he hardly saw them after that), even what he had was quite enough for him.