Thome 1, Cp 5. What will be the punishment?

After Yueliang and Mao separated, Aunt Chen dragged him back to the house.  To say she was angry was an understatement.  Yueliang realized that running away like this without asking was extremely dangerous.  If it weren't for Mao, he might have already been eaten.  But nothing happened.

Yueliang carefully looked at Aunt Chen, her eyebrows were furrowed and her face seemed angry.  This is the first time he sees her so angry.  Usually this woman is extremely kind, but sometimes, of course, she can yell at unlucky servants who have somehow done something wrong, and even then, not much.  Speaking of servants.  It was Raya who told him about the gate into the forest.  “Apparently when I didn’t return for a long time, Yingyi and Raya went to Aunt Chen and confessed their guilt,” Yueliang suddenly thought. “I hope they didn’t get too bad... I need to apologize to them,” Yueliang firmly decided as they approached the door.

When they walked inside, Yueliang didn't see any of the maids.  Although it was already quite late and perhaps they went to the rest room.  “After all, they work,” Yueliang answered his own question, “unlike me...” he smiled bitterly to himself.  Aunt Chen took him to the room in complete silence.  She didn't speak or even look in his direction as soon as they entered the garden.  Apparently she really is very angry with him.

She led him into the room, giving him a clean set of clothes, because the child’s clothes were dirty.  Yueliang still quietly accepted the bundle of clothes, lowering his head.  Aunt Chen couldn't help but sighed heavily.  Yueliang, hearing her sigh, smiled from the corner of his lips, but so that the woman would not notice his little prank.

As soon as the door slammed behind him, Yueliang slowly walked over to the bed, changed into a clean set of clothes, and sat down on the edge.  He didn't want to sleep, even though it was already quite late.  Yueliang sat in thought, because a lot of interesting and exciting things had happened today.  He couldn't stop thinking about his new acquaintance.  Whether this was reality or his fantasy, he did not know, but he hoped that he would soon be able to meet him again.  “I wonder what kind of person Mao is...” thought Yueliang, lounging on the bed.  After lying there for some more time, constantly tossing and turning from side to side, Yueliang was still able to close his eyelids and fall asleep, while far outside the window, he was watched by a pair of blue lights, which the child dreamed of before going to bed.

***

The next day, Yueliang was awakened by noise from the next room.  Looking out the window, he realized that it was early morning, because the sun was just rising.  Usually at this time Yingyi and Reya woke up and went about their routine work.  But today it was too loud.  The child wrapped himself in a blanket and tried to sleep a little more.  However, the noise apparently was not going to stop, and Yueliang had to get out of the warm crib to go and see what the girls were doing there. Carefully jumping off the bed, Yueliang slowly and quietly approached the door.  After standing for some time and hearing voices, he finally decided to open it to look through the gap.  The door opened quietly and revealed a small view of what was happening.  There were people from the clan in the room.  There were many of them, and among them were Yingyi and Reya.  But they all stood there with pale and terribly frightened faces.  At first, Yueliang didn’t understand why the maids were so scared, but he quickly remembered last night.  “Most likely it’s because of my escape yesterday,” he thought, “but who are the other people then?”  In addition to the two maids, in the room there was Aunt Chen, two more new girls, apparently also maids, and a man with a long beard and gray streaks in his hair.  Yueliang has not seen this man before, but just the sight of him makes him unpleasant.

- Elder Feng, please be lenient, - Aunt Chen suddenly said, bowing, - they are young and inexperienced.  Everyone makes mistakes, and this will not happen again...