Thome 1, Cp 6. Punishment...

Having dragged Yueliang into a separate room, the elder unceremoniously threw him onto the floor, causing the child to scream quietly.

- Well, puppy, are you scared already?  - the elder asked, looking down at Yueliang.

The child, rising on his elbows, looked straight into the elder’s eyes.  For his age, he was not afraid that they would do anything to him.  He knew it had to happen one day.  He was preparing for the day when he would regret his actions.  But that day has not come yet.

- I’ll give you one last chance, - the elder said again, - apologize to me thoroughly, preferably on your knees. And then, perhaps, I will feel sorry for you, - the elder said, drawing out his words.

- You won’t wait... - Yueliang had only time to say when he was sharply pulled up and a resounding slap landed.

From the sudden blow, Yueliang could not stand on his feet and fell, losing his balance.  The elder came up and knelt down, taking the child by the hair and pulling it up so that their eyes were at the same height.  Even in such a disadvantageous position, Yueliang remained unshakable.  His cheek burned from the blow, but despite this burning pain, he continued to look straight into the eyes of his enemy.  The elder did not expect such pressure from the child, so, enraged, he threw him aside.  Standing up, the elder shook off his hands as if there was dirt on them.

- I see, you can’t be convinced, - the elder said with contempt, - well, that’s okay, they weren’t raised like that.

Having finished speaking, the elder left the room and said something to the man near the door and left.  Yueliang continued to lie on the cold floor, pressing his burning cheek to relieve the pain.  When the pain subsided a little, he nevertheless got up and decided to inspect his new “place of residence” for the next few hours.  Or maybe days...

The room looked quite gloomy, it looked more like a prison cell.  With one window, which by the way was quite small, and a door.  There were no tables with chairs or any other furniture here.  What furniture is there, these bastards didn’t even put a mat!  “And where should I actually sleep?”  - Yueliang thought sadly.  In order to somehow entertain himself, he went to a small window with a thick lattice on it.  Well, definitely some kind of prison.  Through the window he saw a forest.  “This building is so close to the forest, that’s why it’s so lonely?”  - Yueliang thought again, looking into the depths of the forest.  Just when he thought he'd seen enough, he suddenly noticed something.  Someone was sitting on a branch of a tree.  When Yueliang took a good look again, he saw nothing.  There's that feeling again.  It's as if someone is watching him from afar.

But he was not allowed to go into distant thoughts.  The door suddenly opened.  Yueliang immediately moved away from the window and stared into the passage.  A tall young man appeared at the door, his face showing nothing.  Yulian immediately remembered him, he was the eldest son of the head and also his elder brother.  What such a person forgot here, you don’t even need to imagine.

- So we met, brother, - Feng Xiao said it with disgust.

The eldest son's name was Feng Xiao.  He, like everyone else from the clan, had red-fiery hair with wings and golden eyes.  He also had a strong aversion to Yueliang.  That's just why no one gives a normal answer.  Who is to blame for the fact that he was born this way?  They don’t like him and that’s all.

Feng Xiao did not wait for an answer and calmly walked into the room.  His gaze was fixed on the child, as if wanting to incinerate him.  He noticed the palm mark on Yueliang's face and grinned.  Ignoring the child’s angry gaze, Feng Xiao came almost close.  Grabbing the child by the shoulder, he raised his hand to strike, while Yueliang was distracted, he hit him.