Thome 1, Cp 2. Uninvited guest.

While Yueliang and Aunt Chen went to the garden, two maids received news of the arrival of an important guest. This guest was none other than the head himself with his eldest son. No one knows why such important people came to the lonely hut where the "cursed child" and the "shame" of their clan lives.

But if a guest deigns to come, shouldn't he be kicked out? And how do you kick out the head... So the maids have no choice but to receive these guests. It's good that the child himself is not here, otherwise don't expect anything good.

Aunt Chen knew this, that's why she harnessed two girls to clean up and prepare something edible. She herself, under the pretext of a walk, decided to go a short distance from home so as not to spoil anyone's mood. After all, why could the head come when he himself sent them here? Obviously he has no time to see his son. He doesn't even mistake him for a child, so why would she give Yueliang into the hands of these demons.

They had already walked most of the garden and decided to stop near a small gazebo. Aunt Chen put Yueliang on the bench and sat down next to him. She wanted to wait out these guests so as not to harm the small child with their appearance. But who knew that as soon as she relaxed a little, she heard footsteps heading straight towards them! Without wasting a moment, Aunt Chen took the child again and moved on. The footsteps seemed close, so Aunt Chen couldn't help but speed up her pace.

- Miss Chen, where are you going in such a hurry? It's the same with a child, - a voice was heard not far away.

This familiar voice sent chills down my spine, causing me to instantly freeze. Who, other than the head of the clan, could this painfully calm voice belong to?

- I just wanted to see my youngest son...why are you hiding him from me? - the man asked with a chilling coldness.

Feng Huan¹, that was the name of the current head, who proved this with all his appearance, tall, slender and strong. With the same red-fiery hair down to the lower back, golden eyes that concealed coldness. Although he looked with a smile, it was not reflected in his eyes. With his hands behind his back, he calmly walked out from behind the small fence that separated the residence from the forest. Bright red clothes were also combined with bright wings on the back.

Seeing this figure so close, Aunt Chen automatically tried to hide the child in her arms. However, fear enveloped her completely, so that she did not move an inch. Feng Huan immediately noticed the package in which Yueliang stood motionless.

Although Yueliang was only six months old, he was smarter and knew that this man could be dangerous. After all, Aunt Chen would not have hidden him so much, freezing in fear at the mere sight of him.

- Miss Chen, don't make mistakes. Give it to me, I just need to talk to him, - Feng Huan said in a calmer voice.

- Head Feng, what are you going to tell him? - Aunt Chen asked with contempt. - He's only a few months old, he's still too young for heart-to-heart conversations, - she answered, hugging the child closer to her.

Although she knew that despite Yueliang's age, he could understand everything perfectly. However, the head does not need to know this, you never know what he will say to him. The head, who did not wait for a word or action from Aunt Chen, began to become furious.

- Chen Xue, I repeat for the last time, - Feng Huan said with slight irritation, squeezing his hands so that his knuckles began to turn white, - give me the child!

Aunt Chen was completely sure that this would not end well. «Will Fen Huan really kill his son? No, it's unlikely,» - Chen Xue thought, «He will not be able to break the duty of the divine bird. So what does he need? What does this person want to tell the child?!»