-18-

18.

"WHAT?!"

I said while raising my voice at most. Look, I'm really sorry for doing-

Before dad could even complete himself I cut him off. "How could you?" "That too without my permission you invaded my privacy."

"This is seriously not expected from you."

I said while looking at him, my eyes showed nothing but a side of disappointment. Towards him.

"Look I can explain- ohh really?" I said while folding my hands across my chest.

"Right after you kept your phone and went upstairs to your bedroom to take a shower." "I saw your phone getting notifications and it was unlocked."

"And when I reached towards your phone, the person texted was from your clinic." "You saved him as

"Dr. Abriel"

"So I thought it was some important message."

"You weren't here, and kaira was talking to her friends." "Then I had to text the person."

Dad said as I kept on hearing him, "still why would you text him?" "You could have just waited for me to be right back!"

"Yesss, I know. It's just happened."

"Ohh wow just happened?" "And then you said YES to him??" "Seriously dad."

"Look, I'm really sorry about what I did" "But that person asked you out." "Thrice?!" "Like isn't it so mean to say No just right away."

Dad said, with a scowl face I kept on looking at him.

"So you said yes only because you were sympathetic towards him?" I said as dad nodded his head. "Yes, that could be."

I took a deep breath and spoke, "It was my decision to say yes or no." "And it doesn't matter if I'm going to be mean here!"

I said while turning around and decided to head towards my bedroom. "So are you still going on a date?" Dad said as I opened the door of my bedroom. And turned around.

"I'm going to be mean." I bawled out. While aggressively storming the door of my room from my behind.

..........

Next day,

For the nth time my alarm rang. As my hands went over to them to switch it off. with bleary eyes I looked at the clock.

It was all uncleared, until I rubbed my eyes and looked at it once again. Ohh, I said as my eyes widened. Jumping out of my bed. I hurriedly walked towards my closet. The fuck, how can oversleep? I whine while expeditly taking my clothes out of the wardrobe and heading to take a shower.

After 15 minutes, quickly wearing my laboratory coat. I headed downstairs. As I glanced at my wrist wort. God though I'm getting super late. I had to at least make my coffee anyhow.

Keeping my work bag onto the couch I walked towards the kitchen. Just when I stepped inside I discerned that someone was inside. Since I could hear a few noises.