-24-

24.

Before y'all read this chapter, let me tell you the chapters here after will have abuse, blood and some other sensitive content. read further only if you're comfortable

K A T H Y

Walking towards the kitchen I took my smock and wore it upon my clothes. I sighed while leering at the utensils.I might die doing these dishes. I slowly uttered when I heard my dad.

"Then let me do it?" He as I stopped him instantly, he "please no" I said while he chuckled, "look there, you go again with your perfectionist self."

He was right, I might complain about the work I have to do but I want things to work according to me. "Anyways I'm heading out to meet aunt Jennifer." "Do you wanna join?" "Nope, I have a meeting to attend in an hour." I said as dad nodded and left.

A few minutes passed since I was doing the dishes. While engrossing myself in the light music around my background. And easing my tiredness.

Suddenly I heard a sound, I ignored it since it was just me in the house. And probably I was moving back and forth enjoying the music.

But this time I was unable to ignore the weird sense of someone being around. A knot of uneasiness formed around my chest. My hands moved towards the cutlery holder as I swiftly took out a knife from it. I could feel the person steps closer at me as seconds passed by. As my hands started to shiver.

Instantly turning I moved my hand forwards.

"Hands up you fuckin"- before I could complete myself the worryniess in my eyes faded away.

"Ryan"

I said while dropping the knife on the ground. "Well I could see my girlfriend was nearly about to kill me." He said as I went towards him and hugged him. My heart was beating extremely fast.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you." He said while patting my back and breaking the hug. "Huh, look at you all scared" He said as I distanced myself from him.

"I wasn't scared",  I turned around and proceeded doing my work.

Well someone is a scary cat, Ryan said while standing behind me before he could touch me I turned around,

"watch what you say Mr Carter!"

I  said when his gaze shifted down at my hand holding the same knife the sharp edge was nearly touching him.

"Wahoo, never saw this side." He said as I smiled "then don't underestimate."

I said when he gently took the knife from my hands and placed it back to its place. "Anyways, how did you come inside?" I asked as his hands slipped down under his coat.

Showing the extra key of my house. "You remember you giving this to me right?" He said as I smiled, "yup... but why are you here?" "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I missed you"  he blurted out...

"My love, you're boyfriend has free access to your house, I can come in any time whenever I miss you and I can leave when my heart says to." He said while holding my hands and pulling me closer to him.

"Ryan, let go off me." I said with crimson cheeks and trying to free myself.

"I'm not free, "I have work to do!" I stated when his hands reached down to my waist lifting me up and gently placing me on the counter.

"This doesn't suit you well, Now you have a buff and builded boyfriend who is capable of doing all the dishes."

Ryan said as a smile formed on my face. He knows I'm exhausted... he is cute!