A/N.

Hello readers! For the people that haven't been checking my announcement board which are probably quite a few of you considering the ratio of people that follow me to the amount of people that have this in their reading list , I'd just like to write a note to all of you.

First off , I'd like to apologize for not updating this story. If I'm being honest , I started writing this for fun while I was on call with my (at-the-time) girlfriend & was just writing for fun. I didn't think that there would have actually been people that were invested in the way I write , since it's a painfully slow and boring pace which I was always used to , since ever since I started writing , I loved writing long stories that took time to get to their climax , and that hasn't changed. When the story started gaining more traction , I started feeling pressure from the story which of course , I'm not saying is any of yours' faults cause if I did that would simply be silly.

 I'm just a normal high school student that started this because of his dumb little hyperfixation of this series. I've always found the stories in here fun to read , with most of them being a bit lacking in terms of writing except of course a couple dozen gems of stories and writers there were in this community. I decided that I'd start writing again , since the last time I wrote something for a fandom was a couple years ago and I took this as me wanting to improve on my own writing and see how far I've progressed from those times. (I will admit , the fandom was MHA but we don't talk about that. We also don't talk about how cringey my writing was.) 

My goal here was also to try to imitate the way COTE is written. The tenses and times used in the story , the structure of the paragraphs , the dialect of each character , etc. Either way , the more traction this story got , the more it started feeling like a chore to update it more than just a hobby. And since my brain works in wonderous ways , I just kept procastinating it until I'd just check Wattpad once every week or two to check my notifications instead of even trying to continue writing. Truth be told , I've been thinking of this own original story of mine for a month or so which I've also been procastinating a ton. Everything going on with my life is just very confusing so far , and I forgot why I even started writing. For fun. 

Which is why I'd like to announce something very (ish) important! I will finally get my lazy ass back onto this story. Well I'll actually try to. For the few people that have been asking for updates , I hope you will continue reading this story despite my unplanned hiatus.

(TL;DR : I'm gonna try to stop finding excuses to not write and try to actually write this time. I'm gonna start now but can't promise I'll finish by today , I write slowly because of a problem with some of the keys on my keyboard.)