Chapter 3

Harry:When is the next clip gonna start?

The screen lit up again.

Daella:I guess now

Harry:Yeah got that part.

Rhaenyra and Daella were shown.Daella was in a light pink dress and Rhaenyra was shown in a red dress.

Daella was in a light pink dress and Rhaenyra was shown in a red dress

(The dress she was wearing.If you don't like this you can change it.)

Viserys can be heard in the back talking to the crowds.

Viserys:I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games.But I promise, you will not be disappointed.When I look at the fine knights in these lists I see a group without equal in our histories-

Rhaenyra tried to sneak past.Rhaenys stopped her holding out her hands Rhaenyra handed her Daella.Rhaenys started playing with Daella while Lord Corlys looked at his wife and niece with a small smile.

Viserys:And this great day has been made more auspicious-

Viserys looked a Rhaenyra as she pasted in front of him.

Viserys:By the news that I am happy to share Queen Aemma has begun her labors!

The whole arena has broken into cheers ready for the new betrothal for the Princess when she is Queen all them knowing Daemon will not be heir for long or even a good King because of his temper.

Daemon:How dare they, I would make an excellent King and I do not have a temper.

Daella:Yes. Kepus you do.

Daemon:No, I do not.

Targaryen family:Yes you do.

Daemon went quiet knowing his family was right but he had too big of an ego to say anything.

Viserys:May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!

The arena filled with cheers and clapping.The screen showed two knights jousting one broke his lance a guy on the side handed him one then racing off again.

(If this doesn't make sense I am sorry I suck at writing action scenes.)

The screen moved back the Rhaenyra who looked at her father Viserys looked at her than moved his gaze to Daella.Making sure she was safe before anything else a smile made his way to his face when her cousins Laenor and Laena playing with her while she was in their mother's lap.

The screen switched again to show one of the knights getting knocked off his horse landing pretty hard on the ground.

The hall winced at the sound of the clash of the metal armor.Targaryens did not move an inch already use to the sound.