The Sky eating water part 1

hope everyone's been well?

it's been a while I've written a chapter so sorry if the writing feels bad. I'm done all my assessments and nearly on holidays, so no work, for a bit anyway. I know I said 24th but for easter I went on a small holiday so I was enjoying myself :) 

Happy late Easter and April fools by the way ^^

-------------------

"So what are we watching now?" Rosalyn asked curiously.

"After super rock was-" Cale was answering Rosalyn but abruptly shut up sensing this was going to be troublesome, not the worst but not the best either certainly.

"Young master cale?" Rosalyn questioned.

"Umhm, you may not want to see this, it's quite... intense" Cale turned to his siblings and the kids to say.

{Chapter 253: 3 Days (4)}

"Ah!" Rosalyn exclaimed, now she understood why cale had said, it had been bloody, even for them to see they knew it was painful for cale and it hurt for them to watch, but here they were the second time around, she only hoped that being able to see cale, well and safe could relax them all enough to watch.

{Rustle.
Cale listened to the sound of branches breaking under his feet as he looked around.

Leeb-An City had the inn.
Mount Leeb had the stone pillar.}

"The new inn?" A traveler asked.

"what was is called again? I heard it's quite good to stay at, the service too is wonderful and cheap!" His friend replied.

"The hope and adventure loving inn" 

"Ah! That was it, thank- AHH!" The traveler's friend yelled startled, as the traveler yelped.

The one who has answered them was an old man, wearing the outfit of an butler, most likely the butler of a noble, they didn't expect the man to silently sneak up behind them though, neither of the pretty experienced travellers noticed his presence. 

"Hoho, come anytime, the doors are always open to anyone" The old man and smiled, the traveler's felt like it was a threat, seriously who was this guy?!

"Ummm, I see, t-thank you, we sure will!" 

and with that they ran as cale watched with pity, 'Ron looks like he's doing well with the inn, as expected.' He nodded, Ron had his own promotion methods, they worked well. 

{There was a large forest in the middle of these two areas. Cale looked at Beacrox and Raon in the carrier before looking at Eruhaben.}

"This was when I went through my first growth phase!" Raon explained to dodori.

"so I wasn't with human... and the human, he-"

"I was alright, just needed some rest" Cale interrupted. 

'Hell yeah you did!!' Alberu wanted to say remembering the terrible, drowning in his own blood state the red head was in.

{"The name of this forest is the Grey Eye Forest."

Grey Eye.
The name alone was giving off an aura of mystery.
Eruhaben explained to Cale, Beacrox, and Raon about this place. It was not what he had read in the ancient Dragon's diary, but public knowledge about the forest.}

"That place!" The white star yelled, he'd guessed but to actually see the ancient power being stolen from him, in front of him was just annoying.

"We were a bit late.." Sayeru admitted.