Part 30

Kiara POV:

Someone hold my wrist and pulled me towards him and I bumped into his chest. And before I could see anything, someone's lips crashed on mine. I saw it was....... Ansh. I pushed him.

" What is this Ansh?!" I yelled on him.

" Kiara, you like me. I like you now. Let's be in a relation."

" No thanks and this is not a way to ask a girl to be your girlfriend."

" Kiara, if you don't like the way. I can purpose you other way."

" No thanks Ansh. I am not a toy to play with."

" I am sorry." He said but I was too angry to hear something that I rushed out but I forgot that I came with Ansh so I need someone to drop me off or a cab will work. But I heard Ansh saying from my back," I am sorry Kiara. I promise nothing like this will happen like this. I thought you liked me too so I just did what came in my mind. And if you are angry for the necklace part, I just wanted to try last time on Inaya. Now I know that I have to be in my limits and not to interfere in her life. But I do want to give our relation a chance. But kissing you without your permission was wrong. I am sorry about that and I think let's forget this. Let's just be what we were normal friends. Let me drop you." I sat in his car. He started driving.

" I am sorry Kiara but I do think you give our relation a chance."

" Let's be normal friends and forget this. I am your lawyer and a normal friend not more than that." After a few minutes, I was at my home thinking why was I angry when Ansh kissed me, this was what I wanted. Why was I angry when Ansh asked me to be his girlfriend? this was what I wanted but no something changed. My feelings changed for him. What I had for him was just affection nothing more. Today I really missed Vivaan, his actions, his pick up lines. I think I started liking Vivaan. No this can't happen, this is not happening. From now on, I will not talk to Vivaan, end of discussion. If I will not talk to him, I will stop missing him and his actions and will be back to my normal life.

Vivaan's POV:

I am at my apartment today. I usually stay at home but today was not just the day. I ended up drinking a whole bottle of alcohol. The pain in my heart was so deep that it can't be healed by anything. So this is the best way to forget everything. I saw Kiara and Ansh kissing which means she didn't liked me even a bit. I can't even say anything to Kiara because I loved her, she didn't loved me. But I still hate the fact that she is with that Ansh. It hurts but this is not gonna stop me. I will still love her the way I loved her, it doesn't matter for me that she doesn't love me. From tomorrow I will go to my normal self.

-----------------------------------

Inaya's POV:

I hate myself for being one percent also attached to that man. Means how can I be so stupid.. first I wondered how some people can be so crazy that if someone don't care about them, they still cared about them. Now I am one them.. ha.. ha.. haa.. not funny. It's been four days we didn't talked to each other after his unexcepted back hug and he didn't even cared to call once.. only once. But I don't care.

Liar.. liar..

Suddenly then only I got a call from some unknown number called me. I declined the call. Again the number called. I again declined the call. Again someone called me, this time I thought of picking the call up. And suddenly Reyansh appeared in front of me.

" Mami!!!"

" Reyansh.."

" Namaste Mami."

" Namaste."