Part-31

Zain's POV:

Oh so when I got her call, she just shouted on me, where I was and with whom I was. Maybe she was jealous and that made me feel happier I don't know why but it did but what I didn't liked was, she just disconnected the call like this only. I wanted to see her maybe. And then only she entered and she looked... God damn beautiful. It won't be a surprise if I went to the hospital as I went out of breath cause she took my breath.

Ana said teasingly," Bhai, breath." I was not able to even say her anything because my all focus was on her.

Aesha said to Inaya, Armaan and Vivaan," Guys, join us."

Inaya said with a smile," Darling continue your little party, we are not here to disturb." And sat on the table beside ours.

Kiara said while giving me a deathly glare," Jiju, didn't we told you not to tell anyone about our party. But you can't keep your mouth shut in front of your fiance, right??!"

" I-I-" Because of her glare I was not able to say anything. Then only Rehaan entered. Aesha exclaimed," Rehaan!! Come you join us." But before Rehaan could take a step towards us, Inaya came and started dragging him with her.

She said while throwing daggers towards him but still maintaining her smile," Rehaan, didn't I told you I was giving you a treat. I thought our table was that way."

" Yes, bhabhi. I was coming there only."

" Yaa, I could see." Rehaan give Aesha a look which said," Sorry, can't do anything."

Kiara said," Looks like Inaya is angry."

Aesha said teasingly," Of course, she should be angry. We are spending time with her fiance without her."

" Stop that Aesha." I said to her.

Suddenly we heard Inaya saying something which we are able to hear properly," Guys, don't you think some people are betrayers." And who don't know she was taunting us indirectly.

Armaan also said adding fire," Right bhabhi. Like some bestfriends."

Vivaan also said," And also some fiance. And even some brothers."

Rehaan said," That's not as bad as you are trying to say." They all shot him death glares.

They all said," Go you betrayer, you also go with them!"

Rehaan said scared as they were going to eat him raw," No I am supporting you only. Some people are betrayers I agree."

" Good!" After half an hour of tolerating their indirect taunts I called the waitress and asked her to bring the bill for both the tables and I paid.

Inaya's POV:

I asked the waitress for the bill but she said," Sorry ma'am but your bill is already paid."

" Who paid?"

" Ma'am he said not to say." And she went I got to know who paid it because Rehaan, Vivaan and Armaan were with me so there is only one he who knew me. I saw Zain standing at a side and talking on the phone. I excused myself from them and went towards him. He raised his eyebrow while still talking on his phone.

" I will talk to you later." He said I thought he said that to me but instead he hung the call which meant he said that to the person on the call.

" Did you paid the bill?"

" Why do you think like that?"

" Why would someone else pay for us?"

" Maybe someone would have paid who thought you beautiful."