Part-35

Inaya's POV:

I woke up but today I felt a little different, my head is spinning and paining. Then I noticed that it was not my room, it is a room with black theme. Wait, what happened last night. I looked at my side and found a medicine, a glass of water and a note. The note said," Take it, your head will stop paining." The note had nothing else, no emogi or something that was definitely which Mr. Workaholic would do. Wait yesterday I was with him. I will ask him what happened, no wait, I remembered I kissed him. Fuck. I took the medicine, suddenly I heard some footsteps. Oh no, I am very embarassed, I don't wanna face him. I ran into a room, which was most probably his wardrobe. I opened the cupboard and hide in it.

" Oh god this stupid girl." That was definitely Zain's voice.

The door of the room opened and closed. Then he opened the cupboard and I was exposed. I hide my face from my both hands. He picked me up in bridal style and a scream left my mouth," Ahhh!".

He took me down with me in his arms. I was so embarassed that I didn't even looked at him and he was continuously looking at me. He placed me on the couch.

" What would you like to eat?"

" I want to go home." I said without seeing him. He placed his index finger below my chin and lighted up so that I can see him but I closed my eyes.

" Inaya, stop being a kid."

" I am not being a kid, I am embarassed you, idiot."

" Why?" Oh so he forgot about what happened yesterday or it was nothing for him. Maybe nothing for him.

" Because I was angry with you and then I am taking to you. It's like going back in my words. I am leaving." I said while getting up and running from there.

" Hey, wait. Let me drop you." I heard him shouting from behind.

" I can go." Suddenly I remembered something and sprinted inside and took my purse and again ran outside.

I took a cab and went to my home.

Zain's POV:

Did she forgot that we kissed each other. First I thought maybe she remembers and tried to tease her but looks like she doesn't remember. She was drunk yesterday, how would she?

I got a call from Anya. She asked with whom she was and if I knew anything else about her. I told her she was with Armaan and called him her boyfriend and she shouted on me and hung the call. What is happening with me? How is it even my fault, I told her the truth and she scolded me. I got why Inaya and Anya are best friends. They suit to be sisters, everything inside them is same. Their craziness is same, their attitude is same, their fighting skills are same, their anger is same. Were they sisters in previous life? Maybe.

After 3 days:

It has been three fucking days when I didn't talk to Inaya
I was out of the country from previous three days so I wasn't able to talk to her and today, when I was going to call her. My mom took my phone from me or I say it was the planning of everyone. I wanted to talk to her or no I needed to talk to her.

It's the first day of Navratri so dadi want everyone to go to mandir . I also went there and my eyes sparkled when I saw the person present there. It was Inaya, I wanted to go, hug her, kiss her, talk to her and tell her how much I missed her.

She looked so beautiful, just like a beautiful angel. She was wearing a red colour suit which suited her very well. Whatever she wears, she looks goddess in it. She wore beautiful earring with them, the one we bought together. She has her hairs opened and the dupatta wrapped around her head, then also she looked very beautiful.